A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Buy any book, get free camino shell

Graffiti Search on the CF (Potentially either side of Belorado)

Camino(s) past & future
CF (SJPdP to Santiago) March 15, 2018
Has anyone taken a picture of the Graffiti " You are capable of more than you think and you need less than you think" this really resonated with my husband as we were walking but unfortunately he didn't let me know so I couldn't take a photo of it. I am making a photo book for him for Christmas and would really like to include a photo of the actual Graffiti. If anyone has a photo of it and were willing could you please send it to me so I could include this in my husbands gift.

Last edited:

scruffy1

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Holy Year from Pamplona 2010, SJPP 2011, Lisbon 2012, Le Puy 2013, Vezelay (partial watch this space!) 2014; 2015 Toulouse-Puenta la Reina (Arles)
Somewhere I have a graffiti photo taken back in 2009 which simplifies that which you are looking for, just past Ferrerios was written "Yes WE Can"! No politics intended but you can decipher the source.

ELHS220

Camino(s) past & future
Francés - 2015
Francés - 2017
Norte (Oviedo Costa) - 2018
Finisterre/Muxía - 2018
Has anyone taken a picture of the Graffiti " You are capable of more than you think and you need less than you think" this really resonated with my husband as we were walking but unfortunately he didn't let me know so I couldn't take a photo of it. I am making a photo book for him for Christmas and would really like to include a photo of the actual Graffiti. If anyone has a photo of it and were willing could you please send it to me so I could include this in my husbands gift.
Do you have any idea of where it might have been? I have zillions of graffiti photos, some quite thought provoking. Although the one you mention doesn't ring a bell, if I knew approximately where it was, maybe I might have it. Here is one that I really liked.

Attachments

Camino(s) past & future
This upcoming May 31st through July 1st approximately.
Do you have any idea of where it might have been? I have zillions of graffiti photos, some quite thought provoking. Although the one you mention doesn't ring a bell, if I knew approximately where it was, maybe I might have it. Here is one that I really liked.

Camino(s) past & future
CF (SJPdP to Santiago) March 15, 2018
I just asked him and he can't remember, he thinks it was about a 1/3rd of the way through so I am guessing somewhere around Belarado.

Camino(s) past & future
sept 2016 CF
sept (2017) Lourdes to SJPDP via Piemonte
SJPDP to SDC via CF
Here are some photos. I don't know where these were taken. I will let you decipher it.
IMG_20170926_141307090.jpg IMG_20170926_141307090.jpg IMG_20170926_151323148.jpg IMG_20170926_151601463.jpg IMG_20171003_094212243.jpg

Camino(s) past & future
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
I’m sorry I can’t help, but good luck with your quest.

janicemf

Camino(s) past & future
the french way
I have lots of graffiti images, but none have that quote! Murals are becoming more popular everywhere, and I love the creative images dedicated to the pilgrims and the journey!

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 34 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 112 14.7%
  • May

Votes: 188 24.6%