- Past OR future Camino
- June/July 2015 (CF, 100 miles), June/July 2018 (CP, ~40 miles, too hot!)
I walked 100 miles of the Camino summer of 2015, and now have the opportunity to do it again. My 91 year old father passed August of 2021, so now no more caregiving. I found a fantastic flight from my local airport to Spain for $539, round trip, for three months. I know I'd need a long time to complete the Camino since I'm a slow stroller. Is it safe? I know Covid is now part of the landscape; I'm fully vaxed, and plan on getting the third shot if at all possible. I've gotten J&J, then Pfizer, so I'd like to get Moderna for optimal coverage. Any thoughts on planning ahead, or wait? Thanks.