Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

Great albergue Camino Frances

Tali

3-time Perigrina
Past OR future Camino
2015 - CF (SJPP to SdC)
2017 - CF (Leon to SdC)
2018 - C Engles & CF (Sarria to SdC)
About 12 km from Santo Domingo de la Calzada is a hamlet Castildelrado. I highly recommend Albergue Bideluze! Beautiful garden, lovely hospitalaria, delicious communal meal. The are allowing only half capacity for the time being so no one in the upper bunks. Clean. Quiet. FFED54D7-AB62-46AF-8F52-BF0020599159.jpeg 113380A6-4312-4F96-95AF-3F0D10507597.jpeg BA33F5FB-6912-44B0-8651-76D8C1E1CEE1.jpeg

Camino Creative Credencial Workshop
A two-part workshop that guides you into creating a credencial and shares it online
Fine art photography from the Camino Ways.

SabineP

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
some and then more. see my signature.
About 12 km from Santo Domingo de la Calzada is a hamlet Castildelrado. I highly recommend Albergue Bideluze! Beautiful garden, lovely hospitalaria, delicious communal meal. The are allowing only half capacity for the time being so no one in the upper bunks. Clean. Quiet. View attachment 124626 View attachment 124627 View attachment 124628

Details from the Gronze website. Might be of interest for future pilgrims.

Quinranda

Past OR future Camino
Frances (2016)
About 12 km from Santo Domingo de la Calzada is a hamlet Castildelrado. I highly recommend Albergue Bideluze! Beautiful garden, lovely hospitalaria, delicious communal meal. The are allowing only half capacity for the time being so no one in the upper bunks. Clean. Quiet. View attachment 124626 View attachment 124627 View attachment 124628
I stayed here in 2017 and will be back in a few weeks time. So glad to hear it's as lovely as ever. Last time we had an exquisite vegan meal here.

Sandra R

Past OR future Camino
Plan to walk Camino Frances May (2020)
I am here now at this lovely albergue- Bideluze. I thank you for pointing it out. It is my favorite so far ( apart from Beilari SJPDP) a real treat to sit in the beautiful garden after a hot dusty walk. A warm welcome, dinner is cooking and smells good 😊 🙏

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated