A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Great Backpack Bargain for Australian Pilgrims

2020 Camino Guides

caminoagogo

http://camino-a-go-go.blogspot.com/
Camino(s) past & future
Francés from Leon(2014)
Frances & Sanabres from Ourense (2018)
Portugués (2020)
Hi y'all!

I picked up one of these sweet Burghaus Freeflow 40L packs from Mountain Designs yesterday for half price! I have an Osprey Kestrel 38L however on my last Camino I lost so much weight I was too thin for the waist straps, so I was carrying all my weight on my shoulders! And that was a Small sized pack! The Berghaus has a lot more room to tighten and keep the weight on my hips so it's perfect. The guy at the store said someone else had told him the same thing happened to them so I guess I'm not alone in this department. Anyways, here is the link to check out and grab a bargain:

https://www.mountaindesigns.com/store/products/BH22002/bh-freeflow-iii-40-rucsac?gclid=Cj0KCQiAvrfSBRC2ARIsAFumcm-N-92QoJ6JTRYUJmn1waV-kpCq-i2kacQkC8JaLjgEdRoNOKizkg8aAspfEALw_wcB

Gumba

Camino(s) past & future
CF March 2018
CF Dec 2019/2020
Thanks for that. Have bee struggling to find a backpack for my son (a child - so most are too long) - but think I may have found one at Mountain Design, looking at their website. Not the one you linked - but your link helped!

Cheers.

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 9 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 48 4.1%
  • April

Votes: 174 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 282 24.3%