Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Great fall season

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
So this summer went by without too much good weather... well, ok we had a few weeks with sun... but still.

We are no almost in October and the weather has been just fantastic lately! 26-27c in the afternoons with mornings around 12-15c.

I would say perfect walking weather....

So anyone out there walking right now.... you choose the right time to walk... crowds not too bad and the weather ... :)

Greetings from Santiago,
Ivar

2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Lets hope it stays like that in October. Last year was a mixed bag with a few warm days and then violent snow storms that caught pilgrims unawares.

Well the farmers in Galicia are wishing they had some of the rain that is inundating Valencia right now. The Rio Mino is so low you can see old Portomarin from the bridge as you walk across. :shock:

Kelly

sillydoll

Veteran Member
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Something weird going on here!

I got this email notification this morning:

You are receiving this notification because you are watching the topic,
"Great fall season" at "Camino de Santiago de Compostela". This topic has
received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to
view the replies made, no more notifications will be sent until you visit
the topic.

If you want to view the newest post made since your last visit, click the
following link:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7035&p=81928&e=81928

But, there hasn't been a reply in over two years!!

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Thanks to the moderators!!

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I was hoping for a little advice. I would like to visit and attend mass as often as I can along my Camino. I’m not Catholic or even Christian. I understand that I should dress...
I watched this movie a few years back it was great "The Camino Voyage". It's now free on Amazon Prime. It's about some Irish fellows taking a traditional Irish boat rowing it to England, France...
Last night I flew to New Zealand and when I was perusing the list of movies to watch I was surprised to see a movie, which I had never heard of before, about the Camino on offer. I quickly...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon