• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Great place to stay in Moixent

peregrina2000

Staff member
Though I had a hard time finding out about the Corral de Pablanch, it´s a great option at 15 euros for pilgrims. I will post the address later, but it is up the hill near the train station (and also near the Red Cross albergue, which may or may not be functioning, but which is reputed to be subpar). I got the name and address from the Ayuntamiento. Run by a very nice young Spanish-Peruvian couple with a 4 year old daughter. He is the great grandson of the people who built the house and they are in the process of renovations. They are very very nice. Room 15, dinner 9, wash 2.

Casa Rural Corral de Pablanch
about a 5 minute walk from the train station, on the Carretera de Navalón.

TEL: 962 260 049 or 670 970 281

For some reason this place is not in the Association´s guide book. I will write to them and urge them to change that state of affairs! Buen camino, Laurie

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I'm reading your blog Laurie. Fascinating reading and I do wish I was there. Xativa was having a rainstorm when I arrived so I never had a decent chance to see the castle. Congratulations! that was your last full day on the asphalt! Tomorrow you start on gravel on your way to the Font. and its mostly gravel after that as you climb up into La Mancha.
The Casa Rural is the best place to stay at Font I would think. The ref is okay but very small.
Buen Camino!!

Just a quick update. If you stay at this very nice and friendly place, do not make the mistake of taking your evening meal there. It was pretty much inedible. But all the rest is fine. Buen camino

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.