• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Gregory Jade 38 Medium Women's Backpack, Moon Shadow Mauve, NEVER USED

Gregory Jade 38 Medium Women's Backpack, Moon Shadow Mauve, NEVER USED

design4life

Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2014-18 Kumano Kodo 2019 Portu 2022 Inglés 2023
design4life submitted a new resource:

Gregory Jade 38 Medium Women's Backpack, Moon Shadow Mauve, NEVER USED - Purchased for my camino -- wrong size -- never used -- like new!

I purchased this beautiful Gregory Jade 38 women's medium backpack in mauve for my Camino, but it was the wrong size for me. I bought a replacement in my preferred size and missed the deadline for returning this one to the store. It has been sitting in my closet, never used, protected from wear and tear, and it is in superb, "like new" condition. I'd like to sell it at a reasonable price -- either locally in NYC or will happily ship it to you within the USA, best rate. Secure payment via...

Read more about this resource...

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Yes I did!! So sorry I forgot to take this down. But my Camino walking partner may have one ... She switched sizes at the last minute and I don't think she ever returned it. She's out of the country until next week. I will try to remember to ask her and get back to you. But if I forget please PM me.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Yes I did!! So sorry I forgot to take this down. But my Camino walking partner may have one ... She switched sizes at the last minute and I don't think she ever returned it. She's out of the country until next week. I will try to remember to ask her and get back to you. But if I forget please PM me.
Thanks for your reply and YES I would love ti if you could ask your friend she she returns! Many thanks!

Thanks for your reply and YES I would love ti if you could ask your friend she she returns! Many thanks!
Hi Pilgy,
My friend has decided not to sell her backpack --- sorry!!!!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back