• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Gronze guide

We are going to go back to the Norte to walk the stages we missed in 2009 and would like to know if there is someway of printing pages from specific stages from the Gronze site that can be tossed as we go along. Yes the app would be useful but we do not anticipate having access to it when we are walking. Alternatively is there a list of the accomodations with their address and phone numbers. We are particularly interested in Markina Xemen to Laredo and Luarca to Arzua.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
We are going to go back to the Norte to walk the stages we missed in 2009 and would like to know if there is someway of printing pages from specific stages from the Gronze site that can be tossed as we go along. Yes the app would be useful but we do not anticipate having access to it when we are walking. Alternatively is there a list of the accomodations with their address and phone numbers. We are particularly interested in Markina Xemen to Laredo and Luarca to Arzua.

It depends which web browser and printer you are using. On mine (Firefox) go to "file" ( in top left hand corner) and click. In drop down, go to "print preview" and click. If the page shown is what you want, click on "print". :)

Blessings
Tio Tel

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
With the Safari 8.0 browser (Apple OS 10.10) go to the web page you are interested in (e.g. "Etapa 11: Laredo - Güemes). Under the File menu choose Print. On the bottom bar choose the PDF drop down menu and choose save as a pdf (desktop, iCloud drive, downloads, etc). You can transfer the pdf to your iPhone using iBooks.

With the Safari 8.0 browser (Apple OS 10.10) go to the web page you are interested in (e.g. "Etapa 11: Laredo - Güemes). Under the File menu choose Print. On the bottom bar choose the PDF drop down menu and choose save as a pdf (desktop, iCloud drive, downloads, etc). You can transfer the pdf to your iPhone using iBooks.
Many thanks to those who have provided advice on this. I think we can now print only what we want and to bring it as a pdf file in the event we need electronic access. David

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back