A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Guidebooks available in Canada?

Camino(s) past & future
Camino France 2015
Camino Portuguese 2017
I am looking for a guidebook for St. Olav's Way and having some challenges finding something that I can order for delivery in Canada. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations/suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

Advertisment

Purky

The Dutch guy
Camino(s) past & future
Breathe properly.
Stay curious.
And walk a camino.
I think The Confraternity of Saint James in the UK ships to Canada, and Amazon will most probably do too. I also had good experiences with Abebooks (who mediate for independent and international sellers) for "difficult" or secondhand publications, but I live in Holland, not Canada. Then again, Abebooks started out in Canada...
I used Pilgrim road to Nidaros by Raju for the links, but feel free to look for other guides.

Bflojim

Camino(s) past & future
Camino France September 2018
I live in Fort Erie Ontario and got everything I needed on Indigo.com and also Amazon.

oursonpolaire

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2002, Toulouse/Aragon 2005, Cami S Jaume/Aragon 2007/9, Mont Saint Michel/Norte/Vadiniense 2011, Norte/Primitivo 2013, Norte/Primitivo 2014. Norte 2015, Cami S Jaume/Castellano-Aragonese 2016
I found that the Confraternity's online bookshop shipped quickly and efficiently.

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
J St Olav´s Way to Trondheim 9

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 29 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 101 15.7%
  • May

Votes: 164 25.4%