• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

guides to lebaniego and vadiniense

caminka

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
see signature
as one of the top contenders for my future camino combo (together with the new routing of the camino olvidado, because the mountains are always calling to me) and as both caminos are becoming more popular, I put together this two guides in english to help you decide and plan more easily. they come with a legend of abbreviations, symbols and spanish words I use (which to me are pretty obvious, but I realise that is not the case for everybody else).

I plan to add them to the resources section, but before that I would love some feedback from those who have recently walked them, to make them as updated as possible. also, if something seems unclear, I am happy to clarify it.

enjoy!

Attachments

• Camino description LEBANIEGO.pdf
    717.9 KB · Views: 310
  • Camino description VADINIENSE.pdf
    776.2 KB · Views: 222
  • Camino legend.pdf
    207.5 KB · Views: 172
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I have a plane ride in my future in a few days and have printed these pages out. So I will eventually have a lot to say, I hope! 2012 is not very "recent", but my blog may have some tidbits that are useful (or not). http://caminovadiniense.blogspot.com

that's wonderful, laurie! I am looking forward to reading your future blog and thoughts.

I have read your 2012 blog and did use an odd tidbit here and there, though it may not be obvious.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
as one of the top contenders for my future camino combo (together with the new routing of the camino olvidado, because the mountains are always calling to me) and as both caminos are becoming more popular, I put together this two guides in english to help you decide and plan more easily. they come with a legend of abbreviations, symbols and spanish words I use (which to me are pretty obvious, but I realise that is not the case for everybody else).

I plan to add them to the resources section, but before that I would love some feedback from those who have recently walked them, to make them as updated as possible. also, if something seems unclear, I am happy to clarify it.

enjoy!
I'm guessing by the lack of replies these two, caminos, Camino vadiniense y lebaniego are caminos less travelled !
I have a print out in Spanish, from Gronze .com, that a hospelerio in Leon printed for me last year, he had walked 14 caminos, ( maybe more), and talked about these two, guess it would be possible to then walk onto Leon, and combine the Salvador with the Primitivo, ;)
Bill

I'm guessing by the lack of replies these two, caminos, Camino vadiniense y lebaniego are caminos less travelled !
I have a print out in Spanish, from Gronze .com, that a hospelerio in Leon printed for me last year, he had walked 14 caminos, ( maybe more), and talked about these two, guess it would be possible to then walk onto Leon, and combine the Salvador with the Primitivo, ;)
Bill

That is exactly what I did! Never saw another soul till I hit León. But walked this way in 2012. Glorious, one of my favorite jerry-rigged caminos. My blog is here: http://caminovadiniense.blogspot.com

Buen camino, happy to answer any specific questions, at least so far as my aging memory will provide the answers. Laurie

That is exactly what I did! Never saw another soul till I hit León. But walked this way in 2012. Glorious, one of my favorite jerry-rigged caminos. My blog is here: http://caminovadiniense.blogspot.com

Buen camino, happy to answer any specific questions, at least so far as my aging memory will provide the answers. Laurie
Thanks Laurie, back two weeks from the Primitivo, and Muxia, and it's a grey day in Ayrshire so looking at planning my next camino ;) , will check out your blog, and get back to you with some questions, this or the Portuguese is looking like my next camino.
Bill

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Bill
they are indeed less travelled. the mountain aspect may have to do something with that. and of course, the season and weather limitations. but there are good comments on this forum from those who have walked.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back