• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hamilton NZ, Camino evening 25 July 2020

kaylfrazer

Time of past OR future Camino
Roncesvalle-SDC (2001), SJPP-SDC(2003), Le Puy - SJPP (2011)
Hi everyone... I am just starting to organise our annual Camino evening. It will take place on Saturday July 25 in Hamilton East. I am still organising speakers etc and will get back to you in a few weeks with more details but if you are interested you might want to save the date. https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamiltonCamino
Kay

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Kay

Though I am not from Hamilton, I am trying to keep my goal of doing a Camino Walk alive for when it will be possible to do it. I live in Tauranga. Hopefully, there will be more entries on this platform or perhaps on another source?

Welcome to the forum @LifeatNo.22 - most questions and discussions are found in the main body of the forum because they are universal to everyone. We try to keep this area for the few topics that are specific to Australia and New Zealand (eg local group meetings), and not for subject that are of interest to all camino walkers.

The forum is a lively place and if you look through all the sections you are sure to find a discussion that will interest you. We are all trying to keep our camino dreams alive!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Welcome to the forum @LifeatNo.22 - most questions and discussions are found in the main body of the forum because they are universal to everyone. We try to keep this area for the few topics that are specific to Australia and New Zealand (eg local group meetings), and not for subject that are of interest to all camino walkers.

The forum is a lively place and if you look through all the sections you are sure to find a discussion that will interest you. We are all trying to keep our camino dreams alive!
Thanks for replying and I shall look at the main discussion board.

I live in Tauranga.
Kia Ora, and welcome to the Forum @LifeatNo.22 ! There are a number of active Kiwis here.
And the Forum is home to endless information.
In addition to what @Kanga just suggested, there are two places that are useful. The 'What's New' menu is up there in the middle of the menu bar. Then once you start participating in discussions, you'll get notifications of for whatever threads you've replied to; look at the little bell on the top right of the menu bar at the top of the screen.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Kia Ora :) thanks for the advice.
G'day cobber from a Kiwi expat living in Brisbane.
The "Search" box at the top right of this page is a great place to start looking for info.
Sometime specific info is hard to find and I am only too happy to help if you have any questions.
Welcome to the forum.

Regards
Gerard

Gidday to you and thanks for friendly welcome Gerard :) I am slowly getting used to this forum as I haven't belonged to a forum so it is something new for myself. I will certainly ask questions when I need to. It looks like my walk will be at least a few years off.

Cheers
Suzanne

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back