A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Happy Birthday, Jill. :-)

0 Euro Camino Bank Note

davebugg

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2017)
Camino Frances (2018)
Camino Ingles (2019)
Today is my wife's birthday. Since we are walking the Camino Ingles in October, she decided that she'd like me to bake her a Tarta de Santiago as her Birthday Cake.

For her birthday present, she is now the proud (and properly fitted and adjusted) owner of a ULA Circuit backpack. Of course, it is in her favorite color: blue. I had ULA ship the pack with the 'S' shape shoulder straps / harness, which is a good sshoulder strap for women.

Camino Chrissy

Take one step forward...then keep on walking.
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019
Today is my wife's birthday. Since we are walking the Camino Ingles in October, she decided that she'd like me to bake her a Tarta de Santiago as her Birthday Cake.

For her birthday present, she is now the proud (and properly fitted and adjusted) owner of a ULA Circuit backpack. Of course, it is in her favorite color: blue. I had ULA ship the pack with the 'S' shape shoulder straps / harness, which is a good sshoulder strap for women.

View attachment 57911

View attachment 57912
Dave, Happy birthday to your wife, Jill!
My son has what looks to be the exact same ULA pack and it has served him well on 4 Caminos already and appears to have a lot of wear left in it. Good choice and with your stamp of approval I'm sure ULA will be getting many more orders!

Last edited:

pelerine

Camino(s) past & future
Norte (2010j, Primitivo (2013), Plata (2014 + 2015), Salvador (2016), Torres 2017), Portugues (2018
Beautiful pack, Jill, and bon apétit for your cake - probably eaten by now (have only just found this!). Where are you going to walk with your beautiful new pack?

Best wishes for many happy returns of the day!

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 6 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 43 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 165 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 265 24.4%