Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Fine art photography from the Camino Ways.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Happy Christmas.

2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Past OR future Camino
Le Puy (2010; 2016), Norte, Primitivo, Muxia/Fisterra (2010), Mozarabe, Via de la Plata, Sanabres (2011), Arles, Aragones, Frances (2015)
France is joining this worldly holidays thread too :)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
May Love, Joy and Peace be walking with each of you, and everyone around you as well!

full

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Fine art photography from the Camino Ways.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos

IngridF

Intrepid Peregrina
Past OR future Camino
2012, 2015 ,2017, 2019
Adding my Canadian (lapsed Austrian ) best wishes to you all.

Tonight as my family gathers around the Christmas Tree and sings the many Yultide Carols, I want to share the one that means the most to me. Who would have known that a school teacher and a priest created a song that would capture the world.

Last edited:
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

alexwalker

Forever Pilgrim
Past OR future Camino
(2009): Camino Frances
(2011): Sevilla-Salamanca, VdlP
(2012): Salamanca-SdC, VdlP
(2014): SJpdP-Astorga
(2015): Astorga-SdC
(2016) May Pamplona-Moratinos; Sept.:Burgos-SdC
(2016): August/Sept: Camino San Olav (Burgos-Covarubbias), Burgos-Sarria
(2017): May: Portuguese; Sept: Pamplona-SdC
From Norway: God Jul og Godt Nytt År! (Very similar to Swedish, yes).

And of course: Buen Camino 2017 to you all: I'll be back! And I will definitely set off time for another San Olav Camino from Burgos!

Kanga

Staff member
Past OR future Camino
Francés x 5, Le Puy x 2, Arles, Tours, Norte, Madrid, Via de la Plata, Portuguese, Primitivo
Merry Christmas from Turramurra, Sydney - the home of the Dharug people, and they call this the season of the Parra-dowee. It begins with the Great Eel Spirit calling his children to him, and the eels which are ready to mate make their way down the rivers and creeks to the ocean. It is the time of the blooming of the Kai'arrewan (Acacia binervia) which announces the occurrence of fish in the bays and estuaries.

May it be a season of celebration for you all.

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.

julia-t

Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2015-17
Kumano Kodo March 2018
Camino Portuguese Valenca-SdC April 2018
From the Cotswold hills in England - Merry Christmas to all, Happy New Year and Buen Camino wherever your feet may take you in 2017.

PS Sixwheeler and PeregrinoRobUK - greetings from another near neighbour, just a bit north of you two.

Fearbocht

Past OR future Camino
2015 Santiago to Finisterre & Muxia, 2016 Portugues Valencia to Santiago, August 2016 Norte- Bilbao to Santander, Nov 16 STJPdP -wherever a week takes us!
Yerra it is no harm to put a bit of Irish onto an Irish initiated thread: Nollaig shona agus athbhliain faoi mhaise daoibh go léir.

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

jirit

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2007,
Via Francigena Italy, 2008,
Jakobsweg Austria 2010,
Camino Frances 2011,
Le Puy to Lourdes 2012,
Via de la Plata 2013,
Future:
Ökumenischer (Via Regia), Germany,
Lycian Way, Turkey
Merry Christmas to all, have a safe and enjoyable holiday season.

Happy travels, wherever your journey may take you.

image.jpeg

Aptrail

Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances Aug/Sept, 2016
Hospilatero May, 2018
Primativo May, 2018
Hospitalero, 2019
Another Christmas and New Year greeting from Philadelphia, US and Monteverde, Costa Rica (where I ended up as a result of my Camino). Have a blessed 2017!

Seamus Collins

Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, September 2016
Ón Éireann, beannachtaí na Nollaig dhaoibh go léir, agus athbhlian fé mhéin is fé mhaise freisin. Go néirí an bóthar (nó an Camino) libh.

A Happy and Peaceful Christmas from Ireland, with best wishes for fulfilment and enlightenment in 2017.

Seamus

Wishing Ivar, all members and all Moderators a very Happy Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Buen Camino to all for 2017.

Pat.

2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Yoyo

✿ Se hace el camino al andar. ✿
Past OR future Camino
Feliz Navidad, Frohe Weihnachten and Merry Christmas from a German living in Mexico City.
And I'd like to add in this, my very first post in this forum, that I am very grateful for all your wonderful advice and shared experience which is helping me tremendously in preparing for my very first camino next May.

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

MaisyQ

Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (August-October 2018)
Adding my Canadian (lapsed Austrian ) best wishes to you all.

Tonight as my family gathers around the Christmas Tree and sings the many Yultide Carols, I want to share the one that means the most to me. Who would have known that a school teacher and a priest created a song that would capture the world.

Beautiful! And Merry Christmas from Oshkosh Wisconsin USA!

Last edited:

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings