• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Happy New Year.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Well in less than one hour it will by 2015 in Sydney and the famous fireworks will go off with a BANG. If you can access Australian ABC-TV (abc.net.au) you too can experience this event.
To all my Camino Friends - especially Ivar; David; pilgim b; Jenny & Kanga - wishing you all a very happy NYE and a 2015 that has happy skies; cool drinks and no blisters.
Buen Camino & Happy New Year.
Mike:);):cool::D

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I'd like to share the following prayer , author unknown:

May God make your year a happy one
Not by shielding you from sorrows and pain
But by strengthening you to bear it as it comes.

Not by making your path easy
But by making you sturdy to travel any path.

Not by taking hardships from you
But by taking fear from your heart.

Not by granting you unbroken sunshine
But by keeping your face bright even in the shadows.

Not by making your life always pleasant
But by showing you when people and their causes need you most
And making you anxious to be there to help.

God's love, peace, hope and joy to you for the year ahead.

Amen

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Well in less than one hour it will by 2015 in Sydney and the famous fireworks will go off with a BANG. If you can access Australian ABC-TV (abc.net.au) you too can experience this event.
To all my Camino Friends - especially Ivar; David; pilgim b; Jenny & Kanga - wishing you all a very happy NYE and a 2015 that has happy skies; cool drinks and no blisters.
Buen Camino & Happy New Year.
Mike:);):cool::D
Happy New Year to all of you down under.
I was lucky enough too see this famous fireworks 1998/1999. I was at Botanical gardens and watched it across the bay with your famous bridge right in front of me - UNFORGETTABLE!!!

Well, here we are - the Romans did this end of March - to you all, a Happy New Year. Sure, it is only a date, has no true significance .. but we create significance and rituals .. so, Happy New Year to you all. 85% of our resolutions will fail, as with previous years, so resolute small, achievable! Enjoy!!

Australians: you are twelve hours ahead and I saw your seven tons (seven tons!) of fireworks going off in Sydney (not on the news, I just looked out my window here in England!) - crikey! Enjoy, our explosions coming in just under three hours.
to you north Americans/Canadians - be patient! :)

p.s. thank you, all of you, for your kindness on this forum this past year to me and to others (errmm maybe just one of you wasn't kind, but you cannot help it and I forgive you). Buen Camino All!! Feliz Año Nuevo!!!

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
A selection of Camino Jewellery
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Last year on my camino I was a bit annoyed when someone back home told me to enjoy my vacation. I bristled. Why did that word annoy me so much? I was on a pilgrimage! Anyway, I'm about to embark...
Everyone talks about the wonderful café con leche, but what if tea is more to your liking? Can you even get tea along the Camino (Frances)? I don’t drink coffee but my morning cup of tea is...
Hey all. I haven't been on the forum for quite sometime (years probably). I walked the Camino Frances in 2016 and to say it was life changing for me is an understatement. On day 3, at the café at...
I am just back from a few weeks on the Via the la Plata. Since 2015 I have been nearly every year in Spain walking caminoroutes I loved the café con leches. This year I did not like them as much...
When you stop at a bar for a beer, wine, coffee or bite to eat, and sit at a table, is it expected that you will return your dirty dishes up to the bar before you leave? I alway do, as it seems...
Let me preface this by saying please understand I am not picking on anybody, I fully understand that mistakes happen and how. Been there, done that. I have been astonished to see so many lost...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back