• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Has the Wise Pilgrim Francés book been updated for 2018?

Prentiss Riddle

Aprendiz de todo, maestro de nada
Time of past OR future Camino
Português and/or Francés in 2023
Has the Wise Pilgrim Camino Francés book been updated for 2018?

I’m seeing different publication dates in different places.

I assume that the info in the app is updated each year.

Thanks.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
@wisepilgrim: Comments? I have your app and am looking forward to getting your book. I just want to know whether I need to look specifically for a 2018 edition. Thanks.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The book was printed in April 2017, and without any notable changes there was no reason to reprint for 2018; it would have been a terrible waste of resources.

Ahhh, wisepilgrim, you haven't learned the tricks of the trade well enough. How many expensive college textbooks did my kids have to buy new, only to see that the "new edition" differed only from the old edition by adding a few new pictures, a few different graphs, just enough to change the pagination so the old editions looked totally different than the new ones. Just joking, of course -- glad to see that you maintain your principles!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
The app crashes on startup with the iPhone 10. Just be persistent. After 4 or 5 tries at startup it works fine.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back