• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hat found outside Bad Mergentheim Germany

Hez

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino del Norte (2016)
I met two women and a man at a restaurant on the way from Tauberbishofsheim to Bad Mergentheim. A few hours later, several miles outside Bad Mergentheim I found one of the women's hats. It's a tan hat with a wooden shell pin. I picked it up as I was sure it was too far back for them to travel to retrieve it and was hoping to spot them in town but I didn't. I know they were finishing their walk for now here, but I don't know where their accomodation is, or which church would be the best place to leave it as I'm not actually doing the way at the moment, but another walk.

If anyone can point me in the right direction of where would be the best place to leave it, or if by chance one of them reads this please advise. I will be here until late morning tomorrow (16/5/18).

Thanks,
Heather

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back