A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Having trouble contacting Casa Fernanda

bhambetty

Camino(s) past & future
Porto-Santiago 2013 & 2019
Hello all and I'm sorry if this question has been exhausted to death. I am trying to book with Casa Fernanda. I have the correct phone number but I am unable to call using my (USA) phone plan. Does anyone know if Fernanda or Jacinto use Whatsapp? Or if there is a different way of contacting them so I don't have to purchase an international plan to make one phone call? Any help is appreciated! I stayed with Fernanda in 2013 on my solo Camino and I really hope my husband gets to experience her hospitality on our couples camino next month!

auburnfive

Try contacting Alberthino through this forum, he is in frequent contact with Fernanda, and a few years ago was able to book for me.

bhambetty

Camino(s) past & future
Try contacting Alberthino through this forum, he is in frequent contact with Fernanda, and a few years ago was able to book for me.
Thank you. I tried contacting him but his privacy settings do not allow me to start a conversation with him.

KJFSophie

My Way, With Joy !
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2014 & 2015 ),Via San Francesco, Italy (2017 )Camino Portugese (2018 )Camino Ingles(
You can message her on Facebook

Lunchmeat337

Submariner
Camino(s) past & future
2015, Camino Frances, May
2017, Camino Frances, May
2018, Camino Portuguese, May
We asked a man at our previous hotel to call and get her on the phone, then I talked to Fernanda. No problem.

formysons

Camino(s) past & future
Roncesvalles - Santiago 2009; Portuguese, Ingles, Finesterre and Muxia - 2019.
We asked a man at our previous hotel to call and get her on the phone, then I talked to Fernanda. No problem.
I am doing the Portuguese (coastal or inland, not sure yet) in August, where is Casa Fernanda situated at ??

bhambetty

Camino(s) past & future
I will be able to call her when I arrive in PT on 16 June, but we want to stay with her on the 18th. Do you think that's enough advance notice?

Lunchmeat337

Submariner
Camino(s) past & future
I am doing the Portuguese (coastal or inland, not sure yet) in August, where is Casa Fernanda situated at ??
I'm on the Norte now and don't have that info.

Lunchmeat337

Submariner
Camino(s) past & future
I will be able to call her when I arrive in PT on 16 June, but we want to stay with her on the 18th. Do you think that's enough advance notice?
Not sure, we did one day in advance and they filled up fast after we arrived. Some were turned away.

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF2012,Le Puy/CF 2015 Portugues 2017 Norte 2018, CF 2019
I bet you that she has WhatsApp. Give it a try.

KJFSophie

My Way, With Joy !
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2014 & 2015 ),Via San Francesco, Italy (2017 )Camino Portugese (2018 )Camino Ingles(
I walked in September of last year and can't tell you what the statistics would be in June ( I think it's unpredictable from day to day, year to year ). I do know that Maria Fernanda was really genuinely upset at having to turn pilgrims away the evening I was there. Her place's reputation has grown and lots of pilgrims seek her out. I would try to connect a few weeks before if not possible to connect sooner. check your PM

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 153 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 254 25.0%