• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hello all pilgrims or intending pilgrims in Norfolk and Suffolk

dalston999

Time of past OR future Camino
Walked Le Puy/Santiago/Fisterra/Murxia Sept/Oct 2012, Portugues march 2013, Arles April 2013
A few of us got together for an inaugural meet up in November and agreed to meet again on January 18 at the Sainsbury Centre in Norwich. Please come and join us!

Depending on the weather - 1100 for a walk around the lake or visit to the Masterpieces exhibition meet in the cafe behind the shop at the gallery entrance, or 12.30 for lunch in the Modern Life cafe on the far right hand side of the gallery.
http://www.scva.ac.uk for more information, car parking and buses or send me a private message.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
As you know, I intend to be there, and looking forward to it. Good idea to use this Forum.

I really would have liked to be there, but it's a 100 mile journey, there and back. We'll see how it goes!
If I don't make it, I send greetings to all who attend, and wish each one ....
Buen camino!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
It would be great to see you, and any others who can make it, all welcome!
And, just responding to the post from the South West, culture is optional extra, chat about the Camino will no doubt be the main event!

Last edited:
Tempted to make my way to Norfolk now I know it's not a cultural cul de sac. Probably just end up in the pub behind the Sainsburys in Worle instead with that bunch of cider drinkers. Hope you get a good turn out

It's a bit too far for me (I'm in North Essex), but I hope you have a great meeting.
Annie

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.