Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Hello and some news

Pablo2007

Hi all,
Just thought I'd say hello and although I haven't posted much lately I'm still reading all your post.

I keep thinking I should contribute more but so many people are far more knowledgeable and quicker Laugh

Oh the the news I Fly out from Sydney on April 20 for another go at the Camino Frances from SJPDP to Santiago (hopefully). I walked in October 2007 and am really looking forward to doing it again.
( Had planned to go last year but it fell through when my wife realised she didn't like walking all that much ... I could have told her that Laugh)

Haven't set exact dates yet as there are some other travel arrangements to be made.

Anyway Buen Camino to all and keep up the good work

Pablo

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Welcome back Pablo!

As you already know the excitement begins when you've made your decision to walk the Way once again. Keep interjecting your comments at will. You never know when some tid bit of info you have will be the final piece in another's puzzle.

Buen Camino,

Arn

D

Deleted member 3000

It is good to hear from you, Pablo. We look forward to more of your posts in the future.

Falcon269

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings