• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hello - anyone want my planned trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeggyL

Peggy
Time of past OR future Camino
Oct 1-11,2022
I cannot make my booked trip with Camino Ways. Due to Covid I had a rebooking option, took that for last year. My spouse took a job last minute and I do not want to do this without him. I cannot cancel or reschedule my trip. Is anyone interested in a trip with hotels and meals from Sarria to Santiago? I will sell it cheaper than I paid.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I cannot make my booked trip with Camino Ways. Due to Covid I had a rebooking option, took that for last year. My spouse took a job last minute and I do not want to do this without him. I cannot cancel or reschedule my trip. Is anyone interested in a trip with hotels and meals from Sarria to Santiago? I will sell it cheaper than I paid.
When is it. Are bookings in hotels? How many days

@Peggu has the dates "Oct 1-11,2022" written as past/future Camino in the profile form. Unfortunately this profile detail does not show up in some platforms, e.g. phones.

Hopefully Peg will confirm here.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Have you checked you can "sell" it on? What does Caminoways say in their Terms and Conditions and have they agreed to the possibility of changes?

Don't you have travel insurance to cover the cancellation?

Cancelled bookings are a great source of additional profit for holiday companies. Not only do they get the underlying payment, they are also allowed to claim the VAT back too. Would be surprised if there is not a catch in your plan somewhere.

[Sorry]

Hi I
@Peggu has the dates "Oct 1-11,2022" written as past/future Camino in the profile form. Unfortunately this profile detail does not show up in some platforms, e.g. phones.

Hopefully Peg will confirm here.
too booked in camino ways and had to change twice due to surgery then an injury! They are wonderful about working with you. I did pay a small fee…

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Have you checked if you can "sell" it? What does Caminoways say in their Terms and Conditions and have they agreed to the possibility of changes?

Don't you have travel insurance to cover the cancellation?

Canceled bookings are a great source of additional profit for holiday companies. Not only do they get the underlying payment, but they are also allowed to claim the VAT back too. Would be surprised if there is not a catch in your plan somewhere.

[Sorry]
I have insurance, but taking a job is not covered. For some reason, I did not see the replies, sorry for not answering. We ended up taking the trip... a great experience!! Glad we did so.

We ended up taking our trip. Left Sarria on Oct 2 and arrived in SdC on the 10th. Easy walking. We may have crossed paths. Camino Ways was fine to do business, but very clear on their contract, no way were we to get another extension. Not even offered with a fee.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
We ended up taking our trip. Left Sarria on Oct 2 and arrived in SdC on the 10th. Easy walking. We may have crossed paths. Camino Ways was fine to do business, but very clear on their contract, no way were we to get another extension. Not even offered with a fee.

Attachments

• IMG_9222.jpg
    IMG_9222.jpg
    656.2 KB · Views: 2
We ended up taking the trip...the High School let my spouse off. Sorry, I did not answer folks, I am new to this app and did not see the replies...my bad....but good we did our Camino. Awesome experience!!
Took a bus trip to the coast after we walked to SdC. This was from Finsterra.

Attachments

• IMG_9222.jpg
    IMG_9222.jpg
    656.2 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for reporting back @PeggyL .
Im glad that you were able to go and enjoyed your trip.

If you'd like to share more about your Camino you should start a new thread.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Not sure where to place this. Something is wrong with BOOKING.COM. It has locked me out of my account both thru the app and online. I made ALL OF OUR RESERVATIONS (starting next week) thru them. I...
Hello everyone, I've been browsing this forum for a while now, and it's been incredibly helpful in planning my Camino journeys (so far, I've done VĂ©zelay, Frances, and Portuguese, and tomorrow I...
Ten years ago to the day, I returned home from walking the Camino Frances. People asked me if I would do it again, and I said absolutely. I thought I'd be going back in "3 to 4 years." Obviously...
..all packed and still 24 hours before I start my journey...train to Gatwick,flight to Bilbao, bus to Pamplona the taxi with others to SPDPfor night of 23rd...so what can I do now??
Hi, we are starting from Sarria on April 28, 2024. Getting excited...
Wondering what public transit is available from Porto to Caminha.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.