• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Hello from Madrid!

hillary

Time of past OR future Camino
I'm starting the Camino next week I believe September 24th 2014!
Tomorrow I am taking Renfe from Madrid to Pamplona. I will stay in Pamplona for a night and head to St. jean pied de port, are there any other pilgrims that will be in that area tomorrow or the day after tomorrow!?

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
If you stop over the main bus station there will be dozens of pilgrims there, let alone just stop over an Albergue. Buen Camino.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I'm planning on starting next week September 24 or 25th, any other pilgrims out there?!

Hi Hillary! Laurie & I are not to far behind you , we are starting on the 26th . Maybe we will see you eventually . Have a Great Camino

Joe

Tomorrow I am taking Renfe from Madrid to Pamplona. I will stay in Pamplona for a night and head to St. jean pied de port, are there any other pilgrims that will be in that area tomorrow or the day after tomorrow!?
Hi Hilary,
I'm leaving Dallas tomorrow(22nd) flying to Madrid. I have reservations at Corazon Puro on the 23rd, and Orisson on the 24th. - Davita

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Back