• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hello, new to forum

Samos

Time of past OR future Camino
22 Lisb to SdC
19, 14 Frances
18 St Martin
Hi All! Just joined the forum. I have walked from Lisbon to Santiago and ridden on bicycle on the Camino Frances.

I enjoy reading everyone's experiences and tips - it is wonderful to be able to keep connected through other's Camino adventures after I finished mine. In addition to the Spiritual benefits for me, it is great to meet people from all backgrounds and how on the Camino we are one. We all struggle and we all have joy and it really brings people together unlike anything else I have experienced. Sometimes it is good to walk alone and other times we run into folks that either help us that day while we are struggling or we are able to help them get through something.

I am looking forward to another Camino in 2023 :)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi All! Just joined the forum. I have walked from Lisbon to Santiago and ridden on bicycle on the Camino Frances.

I enjoy reading everyone's experiences and tips - it is wonderful to be able to keep connected through other's Camino adventures after I finished mine. In addition to the Spiritual benefits for me, it is great to meet people from all backgrounds and how on the Camino we are one. We all struggle and we all have joy and it really brings people together unlike anything else I have experienced. Sometimes it is good to walk alone and other times we run into folks that either help us that day while we are struggling or we are able to help them get through something.

I am looking forward to another Camino in 2023 :)
Welcome and happy planning!

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

Watching the weather for my April 26-May 1 walk. Too early to see the future, and now my question: Disposable ponchos( maybe 2) or more reliable poncho? Just carrying a very small backpack( bags...
Hi Everyone, This is kind of embarassing! I am leaving in 2 days, for my 3rd Camino and will primarily be walking the Camino Frances in April. My previous Caminos have been in June and June/July...
I will be starting my walk in May 2024. I will have my iphone with t-mobile service, which works fine in most of Europe. My question is for those of you who have been on this route, and had your...
if needed, can I purchase a rain poncho along my upcoming route from Tui to Santiago de compostela? As I watch the weather forecast for April 25-May 1st it appears TODAY that there will be very...
Preparing from Tasmania (island state of Australia) to walk about a month of the VP at my slow pace (maybe average 15km/day) with just the essentials on my back (so currently obsessed with the...
Hi All, Rachel from UK here. I walked part of the Camino in 2019 (6days from Pamplona). Last year I walked Frances until Leon. 2024 is the route to Santiago. Any tips from Leon to Santiago...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.