• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Help - Bike Shop in Pamplona

Time of past OR future Camino
cycled from Pamplona Sep 2015;Frances, walked from St Jean May/June 2017. Plans to walk Porto 2020
Hola - does anyone know of a really helpful bike shop in Pamplona? I seem to recall a post some time back that did name a helpful shop but my searching hasn't produced any results. I will be arriving in Pamplona around 3 September and aim to get on the road on the 5th after spending a day playing tourist.:):rolleyes:

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hola - does anyone know of a really helpful bike shop in Pamplona? I seem to recall a post some time back that did name a helpful shop but my searching hasn't produced any results. I will be arriving in Pamplona around 3 September and aim to get on the road on the 5th after spending a day playing tourist.:):rolleyes:
Mike,
Try MundoRaintxe in Pamplona for help with your bike; the shop and service get great reviews.

MM

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Another suggestion is Ciclos Martin at Calle EsquĂ­roz, 20, 31007 Pamplona.

We started the cycling bit of our camino from Pamplona after walking from SJPdP. We'd barely got out of town, just cycling up the hill to Cizur Menor, when my chain came off and got completely jammed between the rear cog set and the frame. No amount of pulling or pushing by me, Pilgrim Tez, or a number of passing Italian and Spanish bicigrinos who seemed to take resolving the issue as a matter of honour, could shift it.

So, we called a taxi who took us to Ciclos Martin. With some decent tools they were able to get us on our way again. They wouldn't accept even the smallest of payment.

I'd definitely recommend them!

I could also recommend one I n Estella....who replaced the bolt holding Peregrino Tez's seat on after it had sheared off! Thankfully he realised before sitting back down!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 0
A selection of Camino Jewellery

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back