• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Help camino passport now

Annale

Time of past OR future Camino
First one
Help! On my way to Irun, starting the Camino from there, tomorrow morning. Missed buying my Camino passport and like to start walking early tomorrow morning. Flying in to Bilbao, arriving 16:30, this afternoon. Anyone can guide where to buy the pass, either in Bilbao or Irun, today. Kindest regards, Anna

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Just relax, you can get your credential at the municipal Albergue in Irun.
The same in Bilbao: get one at the Albergue de Peregrinos de Bilbao.
In Bilbao there is also a pilgrim office, but it has limited opening hours.

So Annale, take it easy, no need to worry.
But .....

..... there is a great need to:
  • Relax
  • Have a great time
  • Enjoy yourself
  • Find what you are looking for
  • Be open to what you might not be looking for but the Camino has in store for you
Ultreia

Just relax, you can get your credential at the municipal Albergue in Irun..

But .....

• Relax
  • Have a great time
  • Enjoy yourself
  • Be open to what you might not be looking for but the Camino has in store for you
Ultreia

Thankyou, Ultreia. Especially for your wise advices of needs:). My now only questions is if the municipal albergue in Irun is open when I arrive tonight around 22:00. I called them but haven't received an answer yet. 🤗Anna

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Late flight. We'll come to Irun at midnight. We'll try to get their earlier though. Having the force with us:) Thankyou.

Henry’s right, it closes at 22pm. Keep trying to call them, or use the contact form on their website.

By the way, my name is André. Sorry for causing confusion.

‘Ultreia’ is an expression mostly used for pelgrims, to cheer them on.
A bit like ‘Buen Camino’.

I hope things will work out for you. Good luck.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I went there at 9.30am in the morning 11 days ago to get my first stamp. Even though they had already closed for the morning and were just finishing cleaning they generously let me in and stamped my credential. They couldn't have been more helpful. I think if you go there early in the morning by 7.30 you will be fine.
Buen Camino.

Just relax, you can get your credential at the municipal Albergue in Irun.

But .....

• Relax
  • Have a great time
  • Enjoy yourself
Ultreia
You can also get it at the information building at the start of the Camino Norte

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
You can also get it at the information building at the start of the Camino Norte
Where is that? I never saw an information building. :)

Last edited:

€46,-
Late flight. We'll come to Irun at midnight. We'll try to get their earlier though. Having the force with us:) Thankyou.
Henry’s right, it closes at 22pm. Keep trying to call them, or use the contact form on their website.

By the way, my name is André. Sorry for causing confusion.

‘Ultreia’ is an expression mostly used for pelgrims, to cheer them on.
A bit like ‘Buen Camino’.

Thankyou, Andrė and everyone. Now I'm the owner of a Camino passport. Bought it in Bilbao. Ultreia a tod
os!

I hope things will work out for you. Good luck.

Gracias

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.