• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Help! How do I reply to a post???

DeV

Time of past OR future Camino
May (2017)
I'm sure the information is located somewhere on the website, but I cannot find it! I would like to reply to someone's taxi share, for this weekend from Pamplona to Saint Jean Pied de Port. Not having a good day! The bus I was planning on taking from Madrid to Pamplona had only 5 seats left when I went on to book our tickets today, and were literally gone once I had inputted our info and pressed "submit" for our payment. Hopefully they add a second bus. I have looked at the train but I'm not sure if we can make the early train to Pamplona, so we will have to wait until we arrive at the train station on Saturday to buy our tickets, with had been our initial plan until I found out that a bus was available to Pamplona from Madrid. Should I just buy tickets for the late train, in case they too fill up? Anyway, if someone can let me know how to reply to a post, it would be very much appreciated.

DeV

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I'm sure the information is located somewhere on the website, but I cannot find it! I would like to reply to someone's taxi share, for this weekend from Pamplona to Saint Jean Pied de Port. Not having a good day! The bus I was planning on taking from Madrid to Pamplona had only 5 seats left when I went on to book our tickets today, and were literally gone once I had inputted our info and pressed "submit" for our payment. Hopefully they add a second bus. I have looked at the train but I'm not sure if we can make the early train to Pamplona, so we will have to wait until we arrive at the train station on Saturday to buy our tickets, with had been our initial plan until I found out that a bus was available to Pamplona from Madrid. Should I just buy tickets for the late train, in case they too fill up? Anyway, if someone can let me know how to reply to a post, it would be very much appreciated.

DeV

Hi, You go to the post, and then click on "reply." Then you reply. Then click on "Post Reply." Please see images below. Good luck and best of luck getting transportation. how to reply.JPG post reply.JPG

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi!
SO I kept clicking on things on the site, I think I responded to the intended post! Yeah! Now I just need to find an empty bus from Madrid to Pamplona, leaving at the desired time!!

You just replied to your own post, so you must have figured it out??
Or do you want to send a private message to another member?
To do that click on their name, and you will get a pop up with their information and there is a "start a conversation" button. Click on that to start a private conversation with that person.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
You just replied to your own post, so you must have figured it out??
Or do you want to send a private message to another member?
To do that click on their name, and you will get a pop up with their information and there is a "start a conversation" button. Click on that to start a private conversation with that person.
Thanks for everyone's help!!

Also, if you want to reply to a specific post in a thread you use the "reply" button right under that post, and the post you are replying to will be quoted. If you just want to make a general response there is a large box at the end of the thread where you can type your reply. And even add smileys. :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
thank you from a not too "savey" cyber person

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back