• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

help! I'm leaving in 3 weeks and still don't know where to start!

lucindasculptor

Time of past OR future Camino
october 2013
I'm hiking the camino del Norte, because of my schedule, i have 5 days that i need to hike before starting in irun where I'm meeting family. I thought i could hike from sjpdp to irun, but i don't see a trail. Then i was planning to walk from jaca to somport and take a bus to irun, but I'll be walking backwards. I really want to hike in the pyrenees, but i dont see any parts of caminos that would take me through the pyrenees to irun. I'm flying into barcelona and am on a really tight budget. I need some suggestions, I'll be walking alone during this time...

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The below link might be of some help. I walked the Norte in June and then walked the Vezelay trail in July ending in SJPDP. I had thought of continuing on by foot back to Irun but decided I had walked enough :) So I had asked around and the GR 10 or the lower route was recommended a route from SJPDP to Irun.

http://www.espritduchemin.org/en/st-jean-camino-del-norte

Hope this is of some help. If you do walk this route please let me know what the route is like.
Buen Camino!
Bobbie

Thanks so much, that really helps! I will probably go with the southern foothill route from Roncevilles to Irun. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Have a great Camino! Look forward to hearing about your adventure fromSJPDP to Irun.

Bobbie

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.