A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Lost HELP! Left item in Bercianos del Real Camino

SydneyUSA

Camino(s) past & future
2019 jan-feb (current)
I left my watch in Santa Clara albergue in Bercianos and I was looking to find any possible pilgrims heading there soon who wouldn’t mind picking it up. I would offer a reward in return for it. I was in Santa Clara Albergue on the night of Feb. 7, 2019. Anyone within a week of being there would be awesome.

Dennis D

Camino(s) past & future
Francés - 2014
Francés - 2015
Francés - 2016
Francés - 2017
Francés - 2018
Francés/Primitive (2019)
Another option would be to ask the folks at the Albergue to use a baggage transfer company to bring your watch to your next location. If your Spanish is not good, you could ask a Spanish speaking person where you are staying to make the call(s) for you. If the watch is very valuable, you could also ask the Albergue in Bercianos to put it on a taxi.

Good Luck

trecile

Camino Addict
Camino(s) past & future
SJPDP-Finisterre X 2 - 2016 & 2017, El Norte - Irun to Vilalba 2018
Another option would be to ask the folks at the Albergue to use a baggage transfer company to bring your watch to your next location. If your Spanish is not good, you could ask a Spanish speaking person where you are staying to make the call(s) for you. If the watch is very valuable, you could also ask the Albergue in Bercianos to put it on a taxi.

Good Luck
Or take a taxi back there to get it.

Kiernan

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés febr/march (2012)
Camino Francés febr/march (2019)
I'll be there.......some weeks from now (about march 7th). If it helps let me know and I can phone them today

Lirsy

Camino(s) past & future
Primitivo (2017), Norte (2017), Frances (2017), Portugues (2018), La Plata (2018)
I suppose by now you have probably already solved the problem, anyway and just in case ...

I think the most sensible thing is to call the albergue and, if they have found your watch, ask them to send it by courrier. I am sure that the albergue will not put any problem to do so.

If you are not sure where you can pick up your watch, the post office in Santiago keeps the packages for a month. You can tell the albergue to send it there.

The telephons of the albergue are: (+34) 605 839 993 - mobile/ (+34) 987 784 314 - fix

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 40 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 136 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 222 24.8%