Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Help! What shoes did I buy 3 years ago?

truenorthpilgrim

Time of past OR future Camino
Geneva >> SJPdP May 2023
I bought these shoes in Southern California before my last camino in 2019 and lost them somewhere in Bali afterwards. They lovingly carried me from Le Puy to Santiago and my feet were very happy. But for the life of me I can't remember the brand. Anyone want to take a crack at it looking at the (what I'm assuming is the logo) in my photo?

IMG_2552.PNG

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
A two-part workshop that guides you into creating a credencial and shares it online

trecile

Staff member
PAST - Francés, Norte, Salvador, Portuguese

truenorthpilgrim

Geneva >> SJPdP May 2023

MaineSally

MaineSally
Cam Frances SJPDP to Santiago ('17): Finisterre ('17); Muxia ('17): Camino Portuguese ('19)
Vasques for sure! I also used them in ‘17 and ‘19. Southern CA…did you get them at REI? You’ll find them online for sure!

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

JennyH94

Pilgrim in progress
CF whole & part 12-19, VF 17, VDLP+ptSbres22
They look like terrific trail shoes @truenorthpilgrim … it’s great that with the help of fellow Forum members you’ve been able to track down the name. And to last all that distance, plus Bali, with the one pair of shoes is fantastic.

The model name of the shoe made me laugh … Inhaler! I don’t think many of us would want to inhale the smell of our trail shoes after a long day on the Camino! Maybe the shoes are extra-breathable … hence the name.

Buen Camino to all and cheers from Oz -

Jenny

Marbe2

2015-2019 walked all or more than half of CF 7 times... CP recently cancelled by Covid 19!
Sorry to inform you that Inhaller IIs, which I wear, were discontinued several years ago. None of the current Vasque shoes currently available arereally an update of the Inhalers. They have sadly (IMO) added a line of Trail shoes which do not offer the support that the inhalers did. The current hiking model that offers a similar vibram support pattern, are a bit heavier and not as flexible.

truenorthpilgrim

Geneva >> SJPdP May 2023
Sorry to inform you that Inhaller IIs, which I wear, were discontinued several years ago. None of the current Vasque shoes currently available arereally an update of the Inhalers. They have sadly (IMO) added a line of Trail shoes which do not offer the support that the inhalers did. The current hiking model that offers a similar vibram support pattern, are a bit heavier and not as flexible.
Ugh so sad. These shoes converted me from hiking boots permanently. I walked the Transcatalina trail in + plus 1500+km camino in them with nary a hotspot to speak of. So comfy and flexible. I'm currently eyeing the Oboz brand for my next camino.

Another benefit: they dried very quickly. If I walked all day in rain all I had to do was plop them by a warm stove or heater with newspaper stuffed inside...et voíla, perfectly dry!

Last edited:
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Flossy62

Future
Ugh so sad. These shoes converted me from hiking boots permanently. I walked the Transcatalina trail in them + plus 1500+km camino, with barely a hotspot to speak of. So comfy and yes, flexible. I'm currently eyeing the Oboz brand for my next camino.

Another benefit: they dried very quickly. If I walked all day in rain all I had to do was plop them by a warm stove or heater with newspaper stuffed inside...et voíla, perfectly dry!
I’ve just finished the CF in Oboz boots, happy to report no hot spots or blisters

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all, I'm wondering what system do you use to carry your valuables (passport, cash, credit cards etc)? Do you reccomend carrying them outside the backpack in some sort of a fanny pack? In your...
I know the subject of 'walking sticks' has been covered innumerable number of times but I have never seen a certain aspect of these aids discussed: How long to make adjustable poles relative to...
I have a pair of shoes I like but my trip isn't for another 8-9 months. Should I buy another at some point and break them in. But how many miles (or KM lol) on a pair of shoes are too much...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon