• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Here I go again

IngridF

Intrepid Peregrina
Time of past OR future Camino
2012, 2015 ,2017, 2019
Hi all, in about 7 hours I will be at the airport to begin my next Camino Adventure. First Ireland (Dublin/Donegal/Galway), alas no Irish Camino Paths - logistically a challenge without a car. So I will be in Spain early then originally estimated. Things are fluet post Ireland, but what I do know, after a very harsh Winter and not so friendly Spring I am heading to Andalusia for some days in the sun, exploring Seville/Cordoba/Granada. Then heading to Leon and hopefully fullfill my 2017 Camino wish of walking San Salvador. Now that I have more time, I might just continue on the Primitivo till Lugo (done the rest in 2017). If time allows I am heading over to Porto and finish an interrupted Camino 2015, sticking to the coast. What I do know is that I will be in Santiago for some of the Feast days (23/24/25) (never managed to be there for the fireworks, always volunteered somewhere). Heading out to Rabanal afterwards for a brief visit, ending near Astorga for a weeks seminar and spending my last week in and around Lisbon before heading home August 12. So there is wiggle room in case I change my mind. It feels very freeing not to have a too firm plan. Now I only hope they will let me take my mochila as cabin luggage, I managed to get 3 months of living into my 28 L Gregory and a bumbag.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1557940469272-1.jpg
    FB_IMG_1557940469272-1.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 44
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ingrid, pm me if you think you will have time for a coffee in Dublin. I have a copy of the latest Coastal route if you would like to have it... I just saw your post above, but I don't do facebook!

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Hi all, in about 7 hours I will be at the airport to begin my next Camino Adventure. First Ireland (Dublin/Donegal/Galway), alas no Irish Camino Paths - logistically a challenge without a car. So I will be in Spain early then originally estimated. Things are fluet post Ireland, but what I do know, after a very harsh Winter and not so friendly Spring I am heading to Andalusia for some days in the sun, exploring Seville/Cordoba/Granada. Then heading to Leon and hopefully fullfill my 2017 Camino wish of walking San Salvador. Now that I have more time, I might just continue on the Primitivo till Lugo (done the rest in 2017). If time allows I am heading over to Porto and finish an interrupted Camino 2015, sticking to the coast. What I do know is that I will be in Santiago for some of the Feast days (23/24/25) (never managed to be there for the fireworks, always volunteered somewhere). Heading out to Rabanal afterwards for a brief visit, ending near Astorga for a weeks seminar and spending my last week in and around Lisbon before heading home August 12. So there is wiggle room in case I change my mind. It feels very freeing not to have a too firm plan. Now I only hope they will let me take my mochila as cabin luggage, I managed to get 3 months of living into my 28 L Gregory and a bumbag.

Have a wonderful time, Ingrid!!! Sounds like a jam-packed fun trip.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Ingrid, pm me if you think you will have time for a coffee in Dublin. I have a copy of the latest Coastal route if you would like to tea have it... I just saw your post above, but I don't do facebook!
I always love it when you meet up with a fellow pilgrimage forum member. Kirkie and I met for coffee/tea in an Irish bar. So much to talk about when we both love the Camino.

Attachments

• 20190516_201756.jpg
    20190516_201756.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Ulteya, my friend. I may be in Rabanal around 20 July, looks like I will miss you by a few days. Give my regards to SY while you are at the Fete.
I have been following your pelegrination in Ireland on FB, some lovely scenery

Back