• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

hi from Silla

andy.d

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de Levante 2009
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2011
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2014
Pilgrims Way Winchester - Canterbury
Camino Ingles (Ferrol) 2015
Cistercian Way (Wales) 2016
I´ve walked my first stage of the Levante and got as far as Silla (approx 14 miles). Have posted a longer message on the blog, but all is well

love

Andy

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hallo Andy,great to read your posts, as we are planning to walk the Levante next spring...i kept looking for news under the Camino de Levante section of the forum and discovered your posts here..
Keep writing,we'll be with you
Buen Camino
Giorgio

Just to let you know that i have posted some reflections on the blog.

Also that the new edition of the Spanish guide is excellent so far (I am now in Chinchilla).

Ivar, would it be possible to move this thread to the Camino de Levante section,

thanks,

Andy

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Moved as requested Andy ( by KiwiNomad). Laughed at your daughter's Chinchilla posting on your blog!! Sounds like you are having a unique experience.
Margaret

Re: hi from Italy

Hallo Andy, hope everything goes well on your Camino. I've been reading your blog as well as your post under 'live from the camino'..makes us (me and my wife Elisa ) even more keen on walking the Levante next spring....it's great to hear about people with such a good attitude toward pilgrims, not quite like the Camino Frances...
You're not alone on the Levante...
Giorgio and Elisa
PS. Will tou keep this thread or switch to Live from the camino ?

Hi from San Clemente.

Have blogged again, but just some technical pilgrim details here.
New Spanish guide excellent.
On the Stage from Chinchilla to Albacete there are enormous works for most of the stage. Fllow the route in the Guide out of Chinchilla, but then follow the arrows. These keep you to the east of the motorway, crossing the east-west other motorway by the Parador. The Amigos have been excellent on this route with arrows (bless you!).

I have stayed in albergus in Algemesi, Xativa, Moixent, Almansa and Higuelera. The one in Moixent is dirty (although no insects). I have been the only person in them. In Albacete, I styed in Hostal San Agustin - I would look for different accomodation if I stayed here again.

Perhaps due to the Route being very quiet in terms of pilgrims (only me at the moement) people are consistently kind and helpful.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
andy.d said:
Hi from San Clemente.

Have blogged again, but just some technical pilgrim details here.
New Spanish guide excellent.
On the Stage from Chinchilla to Albacete there are enormous works for most of the stage. Fllow the route in the Guide out of Chinchilla, but then follow the arrows. These keep you to the east of the motorway, crossing the east-west other motorway by the Parador. The Amigos have been excellent on this route with arrows (bless you!).

I have stayed in albergus in Algemesi, Xativa, Moixent, Almansa and Higuelera. The one in Moixent is dirty (although no insects). I have been the only person in them. In Albacete, I styed in Hostal San Agustin - I would look for different accomodation if I stayed here again.

Perhaps due to the Route being very quiet in terms of pilgrims (only me at the moement) people are consistently kind and helpful.

Hi Andy,

I was walking Chinchilla-Albacete last June (and painting some arrows, jeje). I also saw this works, it's incredible because, if you could see it, there's a roman road half-destroyed by these works.

And, Chinchilla is a very, very nice town. I enjoyed a lot.

Buen Camino,

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back