• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Hi from Tembleque

andy.d

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de Levante 2009
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2011
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2014
Pilgrims Way Winchester - Canterbury
Camino Ingles (Ferrol) 2015
Cistercian Way (Wales) 2016
Just a brief note to say Hi from Tembleque (two days from Toledo). I{m using the computer at the issue desk of the library - much to the confusion of a queue of small children, so this has to be brief - more on the blog. Thanks to everyone for their love and support on what is a solitary, hard but very good Camino

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Andy, your blog is wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us. May you continue to be blest along your way and may you continue to recognize His voice in all that you do.

During my life I have often contemplated the beauty of the St. John's verse 10:4, "And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him for they know his voice." It is my constant prayer that I recognize His voice and have the strength to follow Him. Too often we allow the noise of daily life to overwhelm our senses to the point that the still small voice is unrecognized among all the clatter. The penitent heart is humble and remains in a state of both supplication and listening. In prayer we must learn to not only to plead, but also listen. Without listening we consciously truncate prayer into a one-way communication, which is like walking on one leg.

Know that others are praying for you; may His peace continue to abide with you.

Bon Chemin,

Michael

Hi Andy,

I too am enjoying very much reading your blog and wish you continued health (and cooler weather!). I would love it if you might consider, at the end of your camino, writing down some advice for this route, a list of nice places you stayed, or direction corrections, anything that might assist other pilgrims who might consider also walking the Levante. It sounds difficult but beautiful, spiritual, and importantly, quiet!

Allison

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I´ll try. Eamann gave me some really useful information on the stages he walked, where he stayed etc. I´m in Toledo and will be embarking on Chapter Two of the Camino with my friends Karen and Roy, before (I think) getting the train to Zamora and walking the rest of the way from there (see blog for the reasons - and please comment on the blog about this).

thanks,

Andy

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back