• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hi Tek Vs Low Tek clothing

max44

Time of past OR future Camino
13th April 2013 leaving. SJPDP via Rome
I spent 12 months working and treking all over India.
I used 100% cotton shirts as they were the most comfortable.

After reading a lot of posts on here, I decided to follow the advice and get some hi tech moisture wicking all singing and dancing and expensive clothing.

I have done a few training treks with these now.
What am I doing wrong... they make me feel clammy as they are not natural fibres, i feel greasy from the nylon, I stink :0 and i dont feel comfortable.
I try cotton shirts and whilst i sweat, yes they get a little wet, but I feel comfortable and dont stink.
Why is cotton mainly worn in the hottest place on earth (India)
My question is;
1) Is it because the store sales rep sold me the wrong gear of is it the
2) Do we all stink or just me :)
3) Do i need to stop being a princess and accept they will be uncomfortable.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I've never bought expensive shirts, in fact I've done the opposite and taken old worn out t-shirts. When it's warm they're fine - yes, they get a bit sweaty and smelly but that's normal. The problem is if it's quite cold and I stop walking the damp cotton t-shirt really starts to feel chilly as the body cools down.

Buen Camino!

The high tech gear is better where you might get either hot or cold. If you sweat up your shirt on a climb, you can get cold on the descent if it dried as slowly as cotton. You won't find a cross country skier in cotton.

For a summer Camino I would be happy with the same cotton I wear in the tropics. For a spring, winter or fall trip I'd go with the same synthetics I wear hiking and biking in the mountains anywhere (including India).

As far as being stinky and clammy, that described the early versions of polypro clothes, but most of the modern clothes are far better, very comfortable to me. Coolmax, capillene, dryfit are some brands which come to mind.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thanks for the replies. They make sense when being wet and sweaty then cold.
I tried a "Kathmandu" (Company here) trekking shirt. Its a 100% nylon.
Has all these fancy vents and mesh inside, but its still 100% nylon.

If this is not the correct type of gear, can anyone point me in the right direction. This shirt feels like wearing plastic. Is nylon really any good in the heat?
In Australia, the last few days have been 35 to 41 degrees C. We all mostly wear cotton.

An ebay site would be great

Cheers

I find some of the gear clothes too tight----I like some baggyness.
Here's a coolmax t-shirt.

"CoolMax® isn't just more comfortable than cotton, it wicks away moisture to keep you cool and dry. Wash it in a hotel sink, and the next morning, it's good to go. And now that we've re-engineered the fabric for extreme softness and done away with bothersome tags, it's the choice of veteran travelers everywhere. Imported."

CoolMax® Crew Undershirt
http://www.travelsmith.com/coolmax-crew ... istIndex=4

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I used Merino wool microfiber tee shirts and loved them. They breathe, dry in a flash and best of all not smell even after being worn multiple days without washing. When the weather was warm I didn't wear any rain gear because I got just as wet with it as without and did not overheat. Relatively expensive but worth it.

Max44,
If you have been living in hot/dry climates, then the basic clothing functions will be different to those you are likely to face on the Camino, depending of course, on the time of the year. Much of the clothing advice on this forum does not make clear distinctions between the seasons when people walked, and by inference, what the clothing was expected to do.

I walked in early spring, starting when there was still snow in the Pyrenees. At that time of the year, clothing needs to achieve three things - transfer moisture away from the skin, provide warmth and protect one from wind and rain. These demands give rise to the classic three layers (inner, middle, outer) that you will see referred to frequently in hiking literature from north America and Europe, and technical characteristics like wicking fabrics, etc.

In contrast, for hot, dry conditions such as you might expect in summer, the major demands are sun protection and air circulation. You will still need some rain protection on the Camino, but if air circulation is more important, a poncho might be a better choice at that time than a rain jacket.

One final observation, and that is that nylon is not a wicking fabric of itself. I have a couple of 100% nylon trekking shirts, which I wear as a middle layer over a treated polyprop or a wool blend inner layer. I also have a collection of nylon blend shirts which offer better moisture wicking, but even then, I would normally wear them with a (non-cotton) singlet or t-shirt.

Regards,

jeff001 said:
I used Merino wool microfiber tee shirts and loved them. They breathe, dry in a flash and best of all not smell even after being worn multiple days without washing. When the weather was warm I didn't wear any rain gear because I got just as wet with it as without and did not overheat. Relatively expensive but worth it.

Me too. T shirts and singlets. I get them from New Zealand and wouldn't wear anything else on a camino.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Max, I wear cotton and wool shirts
Both are lightweight and good for layering.
Both dry just fine in Spring and in Fall Caminos.

I did buy lightweight, quick drying pants with lots of pockets.
They had zip-off legs so I could use them as long or short pants.
I could wear a pair for days, just changing my underwear, before washing.

Save some money... use what you have.
That's my advice,
Annie

I'm with Annie on this one. Save your money. Use what you have, and what you feel comfortable wearing. Is it REALLY so awful if your clothes are a bit damp when you put them on?

Tons of people wear jeans and sneakers and t-shirts on the camino, and they get there just as well as the people dressed in Uber-fibers. The "gear heads" sometimes look askance at them, I've even seen them ask "WTH are you doing in JEANS?" but the wearer just shrugs and says "it's what I had."

There's no uniform. You're not climbing Everest.

I think what Doug said about the conditions presented on the Camino at different times of year is right-on. So in the summer, wearing a wet cotton shirt might be fine, especially if your pack is light with summer weight clothes. On the "shoulder seasons" of Spring and Autumn, the sports fabrics have it hands down in terms of weight and efficacy. We did not have much money so chose clothes carefully for an autumnal camino with temperatures fluctuating, and wind and rain combined with cold alternating with rather warm days. The one item of clothing I found most helpful as a base layer was light-weight silk long underwear. It regulates the temperature of the skin, keeping it warm or cool depending on the weather. It wicks away moisture from the skin and resists odors. (Need I add that silk feels wonderful against the skin, and serves to keep the synthetics away from the skin?) I wore it under t-shirts to cover my arms in sun, and the silk leggings under shorts, or long pants, or thermal running tights, as needed. I wore them every night as sleep wear....divine! Best of all, I could carry two full sets because they weighed almost nothing, and they wash and dry in a flash. I have put them on damp and my body heat dries them in no time. I could sing the virtues of sports silks all day!

PS. I would also classify silk as a low-tech fabric because it is a natural material! Bonus points!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Most of what I would say has been said--much depends on the season and weather. However, I want to add that though the Camino is not Mt. Everest and though hypothermia is most likely to occur at very cold temperatures, it can occur at temperatures above 40°F if a person becomes chilled from rain and sweat.

You might get away with wearing jeans and cotton shirts, but I suspect that those wearing heavy cotton (jeans) are mostly the young people doing the last 100 K in the summer. I wear "high-tech" clothes because I have it, it dries fast, and it is usually lighter to carry.

I have decided to do a "layer" system. Marino base layer, and take things on and off from there. My 100% nylon shirt just felt hot. I will wear that as an outer layer.
I have decided to buy a rain jacket from SJPDP when i get here. I will have a better idea of the climate early April by then. Its prob cheaper there than in Australia as well

There is a nice sporting store right on the main street of SJPP, across the way from the Pilgrim's Office. He has ALTUS raincoats and will lay one aside, if you email and ask. He has other sporting goods as well. It is a small place, but well stocked for what you might need on the Camino.

If you need a blade, and are not checking luggage, you can pick an inexpensive one up at the hardward store in SJPP, as well.

Buen Camino!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
As far as high tech stink goes, one shirt I had on my camino was wonderful... It was advertised as having anti-stink properties and it was right. It's from lululemon athletica, which is a Canadian brand hut i believe is now all over North America at least. Their stuff is quite expensive but you get what you pay for. It was quick dry, seamless to avoid chafing, and held up really well - it didn't lose its shape after so many quick handwashings like the other shirts i brought. Another bonus is that it actually fit me well, rather than like a sack. Bringing the same one on my next camino too. They probably have a similar design for men.

Anniesantiago said:
There is a nice sporting store right on the main street of SJPP, across the way from the Pilgrim's Office. He has ALTUS raincoats and will lay one aside, if you email and ask. He has other sporting goods as well. It is a small place, but well stocked for what you might need on the Camino.

If you need a blade, and are not checking luggage, you can pick an inexpensive one up at the hardward store in SJPP, as well.

Buen Camino!
Bonus! would you know the name of the store? so i can google the site. At the same time, I would now know where the camino office is :) i can then google earth it, and get ti find it.
regards
Terry
PS, I am assuming Altos is the go for raincoats there.

So, it comes down to personal choice then - I cannot bear synthetic things - whether clothes or furniture or thoughts ... so for me it is natural fabrics .. cotton, wool ... if you think you may have chafing problems or need a layer against the skin to insulate more then use silk.

If your cotton t-shirt seems a little damp, well, sleep in it - no problem. :wink:

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
David said:
If your cotton t-shirt seems a little damp, well, sleep in it - no problem. :wink:

True enough! Especially handy to use body heat to dry your socks. Just put them on overnight.
May be clammy at first, but they warm up nicely, and they are perfect by morning. I much prefer to do that than have them hanging off my pack.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Water is the enemy of warmth; ask the Inuit! You don't want to be wet if it is cold. Additionally, in the hot, humid summer, more humidity in your sleeping bag may be the last thing you want. I have taken a fan or a battery operated fan several times just to stir the stagnant air around my head in packed albergues. Clothes that will dry quickly are very desirable, though not necessary. Wear what is comfortable to you, and what you can afford!

David said:
If your cotton t-shirt seems a little damp, well, sleep in it

Please, please be very careful about sleeping in wet gear of any sort. It is just not good practice, and under certain circumstances, quite dangerous. Using your body as a clothes dryer will lower your skin temperature at a minimum, increase your body's energy use as you try and compensate for that, eg by shivering, with attendant risk of disrupting your sleep. Ultimately, there is a risk of hypothermia, and I can think of at least two albergues I stayed at when I walked in early spring where that would have been a real prospect - the overflows at the municipal albergue at Zubiri and the parish albergue at Granon.

I know that getting into damp clothes can be quite unpleasant, but if you do that in the morning, you will have the advantage that you intend to immediately increase the level of exercise, which will help maintain your skin and body temperature.

If you don't think air drying will be enough, lay out your damp clothes under your sleeping bag just before you go to sleep. This will at least protect you from the immediate effects of skin contact with drying clothes, and give some drying effect.

Just a FYI, I use my Altus Poncho to cover me on chilly nights. It works great for a little extra warmth and to keep the chilly breeze off.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
oopppss - I meant t-shirts damp from sweat .. from sweating in hot weather. No one in their right mind would put cold wet clothes on to go try to go to sleep in weather soooo cold that there was a chance of hypothermia, even indoors and inside a sleeping bag - so, good advice Doug.

I have walked the Camino twice with hi tech clothing. I have also spend a bit of time in the tropics and Southeast Asia with the heat and humidity. I agree that 100% cotton is wonderful for the tropics. However, I am also a 100% believer in hi tech fro the Camino for the following reasons:
1. Hi tech clothing is very light.
2. Hi tech can be washed in the sink and drys very quickly.
I think the key to having comfortable hi tech clothing is the quality. There is a lot of nylon junk out there. That stuff just doesn't compare to true hi tech. Unfortunately, excellent quality hi tech tends to be very expensive. I buy my stuff at clearance retailers such as SierraTradingPost.com

Yes, it's just another one of those issues that we deal with in our own way. Yes, we'd all love to walk with the best gear and clothing, but we don't all have hundreds of dollars/pounds/euros to spend on a 'once in a lifetime' trip.

I don't mind being a bit chilly for half an hour. I know what's happening, and respond appropriately either by choosing my stopping points differently or just walking on sooner than I'd like to get the body heat up again. I was freezing sat outside a bar on my last Camino Frances. I made the 'hi-tech' decision to go indoors.

Buen Camino!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Warning, some comments below may offend those who are easily offended.

All of the above comments seem to be correct!
Since i wrote this, i have deliberately walked to simulate hot, dry hot wet/cold conditions.
One run i used cotton on left shoulder and high tek on right shoulder. You would be correct in thinking I looked silly. Of course i did this in a private area :)
I also took some baseline medical measurements(Yes, I was bored that day)

I did some walking in 40C heat then walked into icy air-conditioning. Cotton made me shiver longer and the sweat chilled rather than dried. This made me urinate more than I was drinking. Ie Fluid in less than fluid out. This means increased chance of dehydration.
My nylon mix shirt, just dried out. I felt cold for a few mins but the sweat just disappeared.
A material called Coolmesh seemed to work best for me.
Cotton was damp in the morning. My hi tek was dry.

The high tek didnt quite feel as nice in the sun, but it let less light through=less sunburn. It did feel less comfortable than the cotton, but after an hour, the high tek seemed cooler.
After a few tries at this, I realised I was being a "princess" and it wasnt really that bad.

As for my physiological test(on my body, BP. HR, SPO2's, Distal perfusion)
My extremities maintained much better vascular perfusion using high tek rather than being cold in cotton. My BP was more stable in the high tek. Due to less cooling to fast.

Overall, the high tek won for the conditions I would expect on the camino. ie warm days cool nights
I will just shower only at night and not in the morning, so i start walking with dry feet(Learned that from this site. It does work)
I will wash the clothes every chance i get and the stink wasn't a problem.
Layering seemed to be the best idea. Marino (Australian of course) was not scratchy on the skin.

As a final note, I do believe Most of my "discomfort" was more of a frame of mind. I think I had already decided non natural fibres will be less comfortable. In my simulation it wasn't. Physiologically speaking, Loss of distal perfusion and increased urination is not a good combination over a trip like the Camino.

Edit: Distal perfusion just means the blood flow to your extremities is reduced significantly. This triggers other metabolic problems. Hence you get sick, tired, "rundown", lethargic, headaches etc
(And people wonder why I need to do the camino :)...All work...

max44 said:
Warning, some comments below may offend those who are easily offended.
Hi Max! I don't think your comments are offensive at all. I do think that sometimes people can over-think the whole thing, and I don't want to encourage that.

Spain is a modern western European country. Whatever you need you can get there. If cotton isn't working for you buy something else. You pass through a major city every week! Nobody dies of (or even gets) hypothermia etc. Everyone gets looked after by their Camino Family.

Buen Camino!

Hi Tyrrek,
It was mainly because some people get upset even mentioning urine ;). It was a general comment not aimed at any individual.

I am taking both. I am going in a rainy/colder time. In my case, I may get cold. In the middle of summer, i would try more cotton.

I have noticed here and on other threads, as always, your comments are accurate and welcome. I havnt done this trek, so my comments on this one are from ignorance. I live alone, so I do come on here a lot to learn things :)
Regards
Terry

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi Terry! I hope I didn't come across as being a bit bolshy. That wasn't my intent. I think you have the right strategy - a bit of this and a bit of that. Nobody will die of clothing-related issues. Muy Buen Camino mi amigo! :D

tyrrek said:
Hi Terry! I hope I didn't come across as being a bit bolshy. That wasn't my intent. I think you have the right strategy - a bit of this and a bit of that. Nobody will die of clothing-related issues. Muy Buen Camino mi amigo! :D

Underwear is a different problem. I got one pair over the weekend. I thing they were designed for girls ;)
My cotton...what would you call them...not boxers...the material stops at the groin area.
These do seem to get wet. As they cant be returned (Understandably) I cant afford to keep trying out expensive underwear.

max44 said:
tyrrek said:

Underwear is a different problem. I got one pair over the weekend. I thing they were designed for girls ;)
My cotton...what would you call them...not boxers...the material stops at the groin area.
These do seem to get wet. As they cant be returned (Understandably) I cant afford to keep trying out expensive underwear.
If you're going for low tech choose between basic briefs or tight fitting Jerseys. Not loose boxers, which rub and are uncomfortable. You may also display more than you want to in the dorm. :shock: Buen Camino!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
tyrrek said:
If you're going for low tech choose between basic briefs or tight fitting Jerseys. Not loose boxers, which rub and are uncomfortable. You may also display more than you want to in the dorm. :shock: Buen Camino!
I would rather not use cotton.. I would rather wicking ones.
I will try a search in ebay. :)

Max - Your research is impressive, and very interesting. These days you have a unique opportunity to test equipment in 40+C weather, so thanks! I am limited to testing stuff in cold rain, here.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
jeff001 said:
I used Merino wool microfiber tee shirts and loved them. They breathe, dry in a flash and best of all not smell even after being worn multiple days without washing. When the weather was warm I didn't wear any rain gear because I got just as wet with it as without and did not overheat. Relatively expensive but worth it

Max,
I have been using Australian Merino t - shirts. I have been walking in that same heat and found the merino fantastic. Non prickly, smooth on the skins, wicks really well and feels so cool. I guess it will also be really warm. They also have long sleeved available and I am using them as my base layer.

I picked up a couple at "Snowgum" level one Carillion Arcade in Perth. The Austrlain Wool Corporation has come up with some brilliant merino clothing that is really light and so functional. Snowgum currently has a sale in with 20 - 50% off (received an email from them today."

Cejanus
Perth, Western Australia.

Cejanus said:
I picked up a couple at "Snowgum" level one Carillion Arcade in Perth. The Austrlain Wool Corporation has come up with some brilliant merino clothing that is really light and so functional. Snowgum currently has a sale in with 20 - 50% off (received an email from them today."
Cejanus
Perth, Western Australia.

Excellent!. THank you.
I will google them and get some details.
Regards
Terry (aka Max)

What everyone has said certainly is true, you just have to go with what is comfortable, affordable, and right for you. I saw a couple on the path that only had their bathing suits, shorts and a little water bag and they seemed to be having a blast. So it's really up to you how far you want to go in your preparations.

On my Camino, I didn't go with "hi-tech" clothes, per se. I looked for shirts and pants made out of almost 100% nylon/spandex and socks made out of wool. I didn't buy my shirts in specialty camping stores, just looked for what was on clearance at my local sports store and at cheap stores like Target and Wal-Mart, which carry a lot of synthetic clothing.I travelled May-June, and only needed two shirts (nylon), two sports bras (nylon/spandex), one pair of pants (nylon spandex), a pair of soccer shorts for sleeping in, a light wool long-sleeve overshirt, and three pairs of socks (merino wool). My clothes could easily be washed in a sink and dried overnight. The two things I did splurge on, and I'm quite glad I did, were those fancy quick-dry, no-stink underwear and the lined wool socks. The socks were a lifesaver because I only got one blister, and that was when I chose to wear a pair of unlined socks! (But the blister conversation is another thread altogether!)

Good luck shopping and Buen Camino! :)

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Sweet.
I am only walking the Camino as it's an excuse to wear spandex :)
Thanks for info.

Try linen.

Cotton absorbs and holds moisture, which is why our bath towels are made of the stuff.

A light merino wool shirt or a synthetic shirt made specifically to wick moisture off your body will not hold any moisture at all, it just helps to evacuate it off the skin and out into the air. Cotton will not do this.

If you prefer cotton and don't mind feeling damp, go for it. These choices are very personal.

One idea is to try linen. Linen doesn't absorb moisture like cotton but is still a nice natural fiber which I wear all the time in the summer. Including my suits. I just love the stuff.

So if you don't want to wear synthetic shirts, but don't want to wear moisture-absorbing cotton, just try a linen shirt, it will have a similar effect as the so-called "high-tech" shirts but with a natural fiber.

Linen generally has pretty demanding care requirements, and while looking good on the Camino might not be that important, there are other fabrics on the market such as bamboo that offer similar good wicking, can be worn next to the skin, and have much less demanding care requirements.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Of course, gear choice is a personal thing....buy what you are comfortable with - use your camino training period to decide what is best. I generally avoid anything cotton for many reasons-- cotton is relatively heavy, especially when wet...cotton can irritate the skin as it does not wick moisture away...cotton can take longer to dry when you wash clothing on the camino. I recommend wicking material for undergarments (underwear and tee shirts)...as for costs, I guess relative to cotton these materials are more expensive, but look around -- you can typically find pretty inexpensive garments in the fitness section of pretty much any large store or online.

Thank you to the men who have sent messages that they couldn't post in the open, including one about chafing. :)
Turns out one of my underwear choices was actually for the ladies, although it was in the men's section :)
My training has shown natural fibres for "off duty" and sports store wicking stuff for walking.

Edited by moderator following reporting of original post by another forum member

I see one of my words was edited due to the use of a correct medical term for part of the human anatomy. My comment was actually an important one that I learned.

As I am used to just talking in medical terms, I would like to apologise to the person whom I offended.
My true intention was to advise the men of a problem which occurs on the camino, to which I wouldnt have expected.

My honest intention was to pass on the valid information.
Once again, I apologise for the un-intended offence by naming a body part.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
last august i walked in old combat shorts, a led zeplin t shirt(black and well faded, sports socks and nike sneakers. on the train to the airport the sneakers fell apart and were swapped for a 20 euro pair in zubiri...which did me proud.Even in 40 degree heat the socks were often damp after washing

this year i will buy better socks and footwear, but have already dug out the old shorts. i will take one old t shirt and one addidass tech shirt this year.ONLY cos it will dry quicker

As regards chaffing....guys take some nappy cream....honest!

na2than said:
As regards chaffing....guys take some nappy cream....honest!
Firstly, Thank you for being open about this....
Chaffing has been mentioned a few times on here. Can I assume we are talking in the groin area?
I have had a few PM's advising not to wear cotton underwear for males and females. I get a rash from non-natural materials such as nylon when it comes to underwear. Most of us surfers wear board shorts for the exact same reason :)
If my assumption was correct as to where the chafing is, are we talking apply once a day application or a few times. Having had it before in the crease of the leg, I would rather prevent it than cure it.
Feel free to PM if it is a bit delicate for here.
Regards
Terry

On my Camino Norte last September-October I wore cotton and cotton blend T shirts for the first few weeks when it was hot. The cotten shirts have the advantage of being able to be used for other purposes and /or discarded when they wear out or just get plain gross.

For the last few weeks the weather turned cold and wet, and I went to my high-tec layers.
both worked well.

Anyway, I recommend anyone having gear questions to read Ray Jardine's LIGHTWEIGHT HIKING.

Buen Camino
David
Snug Harbor Rhode Island USA

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

I’m leaving soon for CP and again attempted to use what’s app without success. I was trying to call a hotel in Spain, it just rings but nothing else. A few years ago I tried using in within Spain...
I realize every ounce matters when carrying backpack and not shipping luggage ahead. However, I know that the Spaniards are big into meat and potatoes, and not so much produce. I am thinking of...
Hola, I gearing up to start my 1st CdS and have seen people recommended sleeping bag liners to protect against bed bugs. Do these help or is it a myth? Should I add the extra weight of bringing one?
I’ve been stressing about charging my devices, so just want to make sure. I have this 4port Powered USB hub which I’m connecting to an adapter to fit European (at least Spain, since I know it...
Michael @wisepilgrim had mentioned a new feature that he was developing for Wise Pilgrim, and it looks like it is now in operation. You can check the app and see in real time how many beds are...
Well…… about $400 usd in socks and liners later and about 160 miles. I live in California near the Sierra mountains so we have some good trails and heat- I wanted to find my perfect combination...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.