Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Horse riding the Primitivo

Leanne07

Time of past OR future Camino
October 2019
Hello fellow Pilgrims..i want an experienced rider to join me on the ride of a lifetime! I am planning to rent a horse to ride from Oviedo to Lugo from Oct 16 2019. I have a quote for horse rental and backup support vehicle for 8 dsys. I also have an option for an extra 4 days to ride all the way to the cathedral arriving on the Sunday. Would be staying in Alberges. Cost for horses €2000, with extra €1000 for extra 4 days.. Is there anyone out there interested in joining me?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Sounds exciting! Good luck! Wish I could come but I'm not that experienced and those prices are out of this poor mans league! I could walk from Russia to Finisterre for that!

Please let us know how you get on!

Buen Camino
Davey

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Sounds exciting! Good luck! Wish I could come but I'm not that experienced and those prices are out of this poor mans league! I could walk from Russia to Finisterre for that!

Please let us know how you get on!

Buen Camino
Davey
Hey Davey.. thx for reply.. yeah.. $++ but how amazing it would be... still hopeful of another rider anyhow - fingers crossed...
Maybe even a rider with two quiet horses and a float.. Ideal! 🙂🙂

Hello fellow Pilgrims..i want an experienced rider to join me on the ride of a lifetime! I am planning to rent a horse to ride from Oviedo to Lugo from Oct 16 2019. I have a quote for horse rental and backup support vehicle for 8 dsys. I also have an option for an extra 4 days to ride all the way to the cathedral arriving on the Sunday. Would be staying in Alberges. Cost for horses €2000, with extra €1000 for extra 4 days.. Is there anyone out there interested in joining me?
I will join you in 2021!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hello Leanne,
My name is Sid, and I live in Montana, I have walked the Camino Frances and Portuguese Caminos, and would be thrilled to do the Primitivo horseback. Next May or September looks good for me. Let's visit and start planning. I am a seasoned horseman, veterinarian, and farrier. Cheers, Sid

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone recommend a good snack to buy for the hospitalès route Nothing major just something to keep me going Many thanks

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.