• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hospederia in Armenteira

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The Security Certificate on their website has expired according to Godgle. Click Advanced & then Proceed to discover this:

"
Welcome to our monastic inn where you can enjoy a few days of quiet and prayer, or take a break in your life. Our welcome is open to men and women seeking spirituality and nature. The character of "monastic" means that the environment of silence and prayer is taken care of.

The minimum stay is 3 nights during the months of July and August and at Easter and 2 nights the rest of the year. The maximum stay is 7 days.

The inn has ten rooms with two beds, two single rooms and one triple, all of them with bathroom included , with a maximum capacity of 25 people.

The menu is simple and homemade , prepared by the sisters -no special diets are prepared-, and punctuality is requested at meal times, thus helping the rhythm of the community. The order and cleaning of the dining room is carried out by the guests, as well as the washing of dishes."

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The Security Certificate on their website has expired according to Godgle. Click Advanced & then Proceed to discover this:

"
Welcome to our monastic inn where you can enjoy a few days of quiet and prayer, or take a break in your life. Our welcome is open to men and women seeking spirituality and nature. The character of "monastic" means that the environment of silence and prayer is taken care of.

The minimum stay is 3 nights during the months of July and August and at Easter and 2 nights the rest of the year. The maximum stay is 7 days.

The inn has ten rooms with two beds, two single rooms and one triple, all of them with bathroom included , with a maximum capacity of 25 people.

The menu is simple and homemade , prepared by the sisters -no special diets are prepared-, and punctuality is requested at meal times, thus helping the rhythm of the community. The order and cleaning of the dining room is carried out by the guests, as well as the washing of dishes."
It also said that Pilgrims can come for one night if there is a bed available the day they arrive. They have to check at the front gate and I think I read that Pilgrims must arrive before 1:30PM. Pilgrims were only allowed breakfast, not dinner. There were places nearby for a pilgrim to have dinner.
In the drop down menu there is a notation for Perigrinos. The prices are listed also. I didn't read to closely as I do not know if and when I would walk the CP again.

I only quoted a quick exert from their website, perhaps I should have put the quoted text in italics. Further clicks lead to further information.

The other issue I wanted to draw to attention was that as Godgle and the rest of the Technocrats do more and more for our protection it becomes harder for some to maintain their web presence and for some to access useful information. Some sections of the UK NHS Advisory pages are "certificate expired" excluded. I may be in danger of being protected to death ;)

Hi everyone!
All sorted i have a one night Pilgrim reservation for 5th October thanks to Sister Paula at the Hospederia; on the condition that i have to arrive at 4.30 pm which is fine. (sunset isn't till gone 8pm so all good for me)
Made it to Christmas with another hurdle crossed of my list.
I explained the sister in my request; about not coping with my vision in the Albergue and i imagine that might of helped;but whatever now i am a happy bunny.
Next thing will be making sure i get on the boat!!!!
Once again have a happy holiday; and the hangovers!!!
All the best
Woody

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
As an update to this older thread, we just reserved a double room with bath for one night in April. Yahoo! From the website, it appears initially that one must reserve for two nights. However, if you dig a bit deeper and go to the website menu, you’ll find a page addressed to pilgrims.

So, we have a room for 60€. No meals except for a light breakfast. Food available nearby outside the Monestary. Arrival before 1:30 pm or after 4:30 pm.

Got an email response from the Hospederia in less than 24 hours.

Looking for this to be one of the highlights of our Camino.

Most read last week in this forum

I would like to walk the river route in Tui next month. I can see on google maps exactly where it starts, but it seems a bit overgrown. Has anybody used this route this year or last year...
Hello, my friend of 50+ years and I are on our first Camino walk. We are looking for: 1) safe, comfortable hostels in Lisbon; 2) stages from Lisbon to Porto (via Tomar) in about 16 days...
Hi I have searched everywhere to see if there is a luggage service from Lisbon to Porto. I know there is from Porto to Santiago, but Lisbon ???. Thanks for any info.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back