A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Hospi needed near Zamora, sole charge, quiet, Q1 and Q2 November and Q1 March.

Paul_Garland

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2012-18, VdlP 2013, Primitivo part 2018, Fisterra/Muxia frequently, VdlP Portugues parts
I am hospi for a year or so at Ricobayo de Alba, Night 1 or 2 out of Zamora on the Camino Zamorano Portugues, a.k.a. the Via de la Plata Portugues. We are a new donativo albergue on this little used route from Zamora to Braganca, Portugal, and on to Verin (for more info see the Facebook group Albergue Ricobayo - Camino Zamorano Portugues).

I have to be away for two short periods in November, and then for the first fortnight of March. Looking for cover for these times, November slots very flexible start/end dates and durations but need to cover the days 5 to 10th and/or 15 to 20th. March would be last days of Feb until March 16th.

If anyone would like to cover, please reply here or email me, Paul, at garlandpaul9@gmail.com

'References' from a hospi who covered for me in the summer are available, likewise from a longtime member of the forum who has arranged many slots in the past.

Please note Ricobayo is going to be very quiet during these periods, especially in November. You might not have any pilgrims, but we want to be here for people 365 days a year.

Davey Boyd

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Again, soon as possible!
Hello Paul! Long time no see! I see you have found a new 'home' on the camino! We first met at Cabo de Villa. Welcome to the forum Paul, I often wondered why you were not on here!

I'm interested if you will have me, will send you a message on FB.

Really hope you are well my friend, much love
Davey

Paul_Garland

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2012-18, VdlP 2013, Primitivo part 2018, Fisterra/Muxia frequently, VdlP Portugues parts
Nice to see you here Paul and hope you find someone for those dates. I'll contact you via messenger about the winter period.
Nice to see you here Paul and hope you find someone for those dates. I'll contact you via messenger about the winter period.
Thanks Lee! Haven't used the forum before, now finally got round to it!

Paul_Garland

Camino(s) past & future
Hello Paul! Long time no see! I see you have found a new 'home' on the camino! We first met at Cabo de Villa. Welcome to the forum Paul, I often wondered why you were not on here!

I'm interested if you will have me, will send you a message on FB.

Really hope you are well my friend, much love
Davey
Hi Davey! Course i remember you! Haven't used the forum before, just seen occasional posts. Great that you may be able to help out. I will message you via fb shortly.

Davey Boyd

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Again, soon as possible!
Hi Davey! Course i remember you! Haven't used the forum before, just seen occasional posts. Great that you may be able to help out. I will message you via fb shortly.
About time you visited us here! Glad you well my friend, talk soon

Davey

Paul_Garland

Camino(s) past & future
Hope to be at your place on about the 5th of November, so looking forward to meeting you, or your stand-in. Alan
Look forward hopefully to meeting you! I may be away, as you saw, but we will be open. Also, my 'boss' from Tabara tells me that the new Association albergue in Almendra del Pan 'should' be open by then so you could stay there, would give you plenty of time to visit San Pedro de la Nave if you were starting out later from Zamora. I'll post opening date for Almendra in the fb group as soon as it's confirmed. BTW if it's not open, ask round in Almendra, there's a place you can sleep on the floor, v basic but at least indoors, necessary here in November!

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock