• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hosting a Camino party for 'Candyfloss Guitar' Q&A Mar 2, 6:30pm @CaminoLondon

Stephen Marriott

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances in June/July 2012
For one night only this March, you're invited to meet an exciting new voice in travel fiction, whilst enjoying the plentiful delights of Camino in Blackfriars. Expect flamenco guitar, delicious wine, tall tales and enlightening anecdotes.

Steve Marriott's novella Candyfloss Guitar is a knowing tale of music and ghosts on the Camino de Santiago, and to celebrate we’re bringing together friends, fans and the curious alike for a night of song, stories and sangria - but will you be one of them?

You've never been to a book launch quite like this one.

Limited spaces available. Please RSVP via Facebook Events. Friends and Peregrinos welcome.
See my website for further info: Stevescribble.com

Thank you!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Sounds like a fantastic night Steve! I so wish I could hop on a magic carpet from Sydney and join you for the book launch! However, not having that magic carpet, I will have to "make do", buy your book and just imagine I am there!

I had the wonderful opportunity to go to a CSJ lunch at Camino in Blackfriars last November. The restaurant is gorgeous - you would think you were in Spain as soon as you walk through the doors. The food was exceptional - particularly the squid ink paella - divine!

Best wishes for a wonderful book launch, with the restaurant packed with pilgrims!

Cheers - Jenny

Update - Order placed - will save it for early morning 3 March Sydney time to begin your book! It sounds like a terrific read!

Last edited:
Hi Jenny
That's so lovely of you to take the time to write to me and let me know that you can't make it - it would have been a pleasure to have a fellow Pilgrim from that far away at the evening, especially as you know Camino restaurant in Blackfriars! But it's nice to know you will be there in spirit :)
Hope you enjoy the book on the 3rd of March and please feel free to leave a review on Amazon!
Well hope to meet you down the road someday.
Have a fantastic W/E, Steve

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Cheers Steve! Let us all know how the book launch went - again, best wishes for the evening.
I'll do the review on Amazon - I'm sure it will be a Five-Star one!
Regards - Jenny

Most read last week in this forum

My father read a book about the Camino written by a Catholic Priest from a small town in Europe. The book was fairly detailed in capturing life of pilgrim. We have perused all pics of books on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back