• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

How available is free wifi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesjd

Time of past OR future Camino
Full Camino French Way 1st May - 9th June 2012.
SJPDP to Burgos 2013
Burgos to Santiago 20th May to 9th June 2014
Santiago to Finisterre 2nd to 4th June 2015
How available is free wifi between SJPDP and Santiago. If so where? Not essential I know but would be useful.

Thanks

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Most WiFi is locked. If you are a patron of the bar or albergue, you can usually get the password. Most of the passwords are very complex, so be prepared for a dozen or more upper case, lower case, and numbers. WiFi has become quite common, so slightly more computers have fallen into disrepair, but computers still are fairly easy to find, particularly in the albergues.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hi!

I'm slightly technologically challenged, but my walking partner this month wasn't. She was amazed at the availability of WiFi along the Camino. 'Hay WeeFee?' came second only to 'Una cerveza por favor' on her most used Spanish expressions. Even in quite remote places it seemed to be readily available, which was quite impressive.

Buen Camino!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back