Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Camino Masks
12 different designs, shipped world wide from Santiago.

How do we delete private conversations?

Year of past OR future Camino
CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
I'm so confused.
I wrote two what I hope are private conversations, and now I want to delete them.
But I don't see an option.

Help?

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
D

Deleted member 3000

Leave the conversation, and select the option to ignore future responses. It will disappear from your list. When all parties have left the conversation, it is deleted.

Tia Valeria

Veteran Member
Year of past OR future Camino
Pt Norte/Pmtvo 2010
C. Inglés 2011
C. Primitivo '12
Norte-C. de la Reina '13
C. do Mar-C. Inglés '15
This only partly solves the problem, but in the old forum it was possible to delete a PM before it was read as it stayed in the 'Outbox'. When it disappeared from there then it had been read, prior to that it could be deleted by the sender if they wished.
Although new 'Conversations' can maybe be edited it is not possible to see if they have been read, not to actually delete them - only from ones own listing.

Ivar is there a way to delete unread Conversations? Also will old ones auto delete after a period of non use, or are they there for ever? At present I am less likely to use the system as it is not so easy to see what is happening as it was before and is less 'controllable'.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads