• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

How many days to plan from Santiago-Finisterre-Muxia

LynneR

Time of past OR future Camino
CF '16, '18
Hello,
I am reading many old posts about people's opinions about the Santiago-Finisterre-Muxia route. I have yet to make my choice, but I am more concerned about how many days I should plan in my schedule.
My question is about the number of days needed to walk from Santiago to one or both places.
I am planning my days and would like to walk at least to either Finisterre or Muxia. I can't decide which one would be the best choice. I also have to consider how easy(or difficult) it would be to get a bus back to Santiago. So that may affect my choice

Thanks for you input.
Lynne

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
4-5 days depending on your walking pace, etc
you can get a bus back to Santiago in Finisterre....trip takes a couple of hours I think

I did’nt walk but I did bus to Finisterre stayed one nite then around 10 the next morning caught the bus which went to Muxia, stopped for 20 minutes for a quick 👀 then continued on to Santiago. I think the whole trip took 2 hours. Hope this was helpful.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I always use whatever leftover days I have to walk to Finisterre or Muxia. Having that cushion is a great peace of mind, since my return date is set. So if I get to Santiago when planned, I can walk to Muxia and on to Finisterre. Two years ago I only had 3 days so I only made it to Muxia.

A few considerations. There are more buses from Finisterre to Santiago than from Muxia. In fact, I once walked into Finisterre and had to hop on a bus within an hour to get back to Santiago. Not ideal, but it was my only option since I had used up too many of my "cushion" days.

If you have the flexibility to plan to go to both Finisterre and Muxia, I would highly recommend that. Muxia is one of the best places in the world to sit on the rocks and take it all in, especially as you prepare to transition back to life as we know it. Finisterre and the lighthouse are special, but the town itself is very touristy and I have had more than my fair share of bad meals there. Not the end of the world, of course, and the walk into Finisterre is beautiful along the water. And you will miss that part if you walk from Muxia into Finisterre, you only get the coastal views if you go from Santiago into Finisterre.

I take three days to get to either Muxia or Finisterre, and then one day in between the two. Some people like to spread the first part over four days, and some people like to stop in Lires in between Muxia and Finisterre, so those are your options. I like to walk on day 1 beyond Negreira to Vilaserio. It's 32 km, but Santiago to Negreira is only 20, and I just prefer to go further. Then from Vilaserio to the crazy out there albergue in Dumbria, a little town with wonderful people and an albergue paid for by the owner of the Zara clothing empire (who is from Galicia). I have had a lot of fun in Dumbria, both with other peregrinos and with meeting the townspeople. Next day into Muxia, the camino goes by a very pretty romanesque church (always closed but the exterior is worth a look, great tympanum). And there is a short bit into Muxia by the ocean as well.

I won't be able to get out to the coast this year, but it is a really wonderful way to end the camino, IMO. Buen camino, Laurie

I always use whatever leftover days I have to walk to Finisterre or Muxia. Having that cushion is a great peace of mind, since my return date is set. So if I get to Santiago when planned, I can walk to Muxia and on to Finisterre. Two years ago I only had 3 days so I only made it to Muxia.

A few considerations. There are more buses from Finisterre to Santiago than from Muxia. In fact, I once walked into Finisterre and had to hop on a bus within an hour to get back to Madrid. Not ideal, but it worked since I had used up to many of my "cushion" days.

If you have the flexibility to plan to go to both Finisterre and Muxia, I would highly recommend that. Muxia is one of the best places in the world to sit on the rocks and take it all in, especially as you prepare to transition back to life as we know it. Finisterre and the lighthouse are special, but the town itself if very touristy and I have had more than my fair share of bad meals there. Not the end of the world, of course, and the walk into Finisterre is beautiful along the water. And you will miss that part if you walk from Muxia into Finisterre, you only get the coastal views if you go from Santiago into Finisterre.

I take three days to get to either Muxia or Finisterre, and then one day in between the two. Some people like to spread the first part over four days, and some people like to stop in Lires in between Muxia and Finisterre, so those are your options. I like to walk on day 1 beyond Negreira to Vilaserio. It's 32 km, but Santiago to Negreira is only 20, and I just prefer to go further. Then from Vilaserio to the crazy out there albergue in Dumbria, a little town with wonderful people and an albergue paid for by the owner of the Zara clothing empire (who is from Galicia). I have had a lot of fun in Dumbria, both with other peregrinos and with meeting the townspeople. Next day into Muxia, the camino goes by a very pretty romanesque church (always closed but the exterior is worth a look, great tympanum). And there is a short bit into Muxia by the ocean as well.

I won't be able to get out to the coast this year, but it is a really wonderful way to end the camino, IMO. Buen camino, Laurie

Good post. Good information.
Just so I follow you...
So, best to walk Santiago to Muxia (of course stopping as needed) and then Muxia to Finisterre?

Or, do Finisterre first and then to Muxia. But since more buses from Finisterre, would have to come back to Finisterre?

Thanks

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

A few considerations. There are more buses from Finisterre to Santiago than from Muxia. In fact, I once walked into Finisterre and had to hop on a bus within an hour to get back to Madrid. Not ideal, but it worked since I had used up to many of my "cushion" days.

If you have the flexibility to plan to go to both Finisterre and Muxia, I would highly recommend that. Muxia is one of the best places in the world to sit on the rocks and take it all in, especially as you prepare to transition back to life as we know it. Finisterre and the lighthouse are special, but the town itself if very touristy and I have had more than my fair share of bad meals there. Not the end of the world, of course, and the walk into Finisterre is beautiful along the water. And you will miss that part if you walk from Muxia into Finisterre, you only get the coastal views if you go from Santiago into Finisterre.

Thank you for those details. This is helpful. I now think I will walk to Muxia then to Finisterre. I like how you describe the walk, and it will be easier to catch a bus back to Santiago. I have bussed from Santiago to Finisterre twice. While I never walked it, I feel as though I have spent enough time there that I can arrive, make the ritual stop at the final lighthouse, then head back to Santiago. I am excited to see and spend some time in reflection in Muxia.
If you walk it in three days, is that about 20 miles a day? Not sure if I should plan for four days. I remember the mixed feelings of eagerness to reach my goal but sadness that it's coming to a close. If I plan too many days (as I did last year) I have an extra day for sightseeing that I don't feel like doing because my emotions are all in a mush!! The end is such a strange emotional time and that time needs to be spent the right way. Not sure if that make sense....but thank you again for your response!
Lynne

Just so I follow you...
So, best to walk Santiago to Muxia (of course stopping as needed) and then Muxia to Finisterre?

Or, do Finisterre first and then to Muxia. But since more buses from Finisterre, would have to come back to Finisterre?

Thanks

I would hate to say one way or the other is “best,” because I know people have strong opinions both ways. For me, there are two reasons to end up in Finisterre. First, because it is easier to get back to Santiago. Second, because that last night up at the lighthouse just feels right. Though I have to say, I have been to the lighthouse at least five times, and only had a glorious sunset once, so don’t get your hopes up. Even if there isn’t a pretty sunset, though,there is still the feeling that it is the end.

There are buses from Muxia to Santiago, I can´t remember if there is a change in Cee or not. But don´t worry, it’s easy. And if you have three other friends, a taxi from Muxia to Santiago is not outrageouslly expensive among four. Last time I was there, there was a bus strike, so the albergue Bela Muxia was helping to facilitate groups to get back to Santiago by taxi and I remembered thinking, wow, this is cheap!

Just so I follow you...

Thanks

Totally preferential which town you would like to end your trip with. Finisterre is a lively town, with touristic overtones, albeit there was a festa going on, I doubt it would change my perspective; contrary, Muxia is on the other end of that spectrum.

One thing to consider is the walk from SDC - Finisterre - Muxia allows for a nice scenic ocean walk starting from Cee. If you get out early enough on the day into Finisterre you’ll have the entire beach to yourself to walk into town as I did.

I went to Finisterre prior to Muxia and for myself Finisterre didn’t feel like the culmination of my trip and if I was to be completely honest... nor did Santiago. Muxia was, it was a quiet sleepy town and felt as if I had walked as far as the path would let me if that makes sense.

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I would hate to say one way or the other is “best,” because I know people have strong opinions both ways. For me, there are two reasons to end up in Finisterre. First, because it is easier to get back to Santiago. Second, because that last night up at the lighthouse just feels right. Though I have to say, I have been to the lighthouse at least five times, and only had a glorious sunset once, so don’t get your hopes up. Even if there isn’t a pretty sunset, though,there is still the feeling that it is the end.

There are buses from Muxia to Santiago, I can´t remember if there is a change in Cee or not. But don´t worry, it’s easy. And if you have three other friends, a taxi from Muxia to Santiago is not outrageouslly expensive among four. Last time I was there, there was a bus strike, so the albergue Bela Muxia was helping to facilitate groups to get back to Santiago by taxi and I remembered thinking, wow, this is cheap!

The bus service from Muxia was a direct trip to Santiago.

Thank you for those details. This is helpful. I now think I will walk to Muxia then to Finisterre. I like how you describe the walk, and it will be easier to catch a bus back to Santiago. I have bussed from Santiago to Finisterre twice. While I never walked it, I feel as though I have spent enough time there that I can arrive, make the ritual stop at the final lighthouse, then head back to Santiago. I am excited to see and spend some time in reflection in Muxia.
If you walk it in three days, is that about 20 miles a day? Not sure if I should plan for four days. I remember the mixed feelings of eagerness to reach my goal but sadness that it's coming to a close. If I plan too many days (as I did last year) I have an extra day for sightseeing that I don't feel like doing because my emotions are all in a mush!! The end is such a strange emotional time and that time needs to be spent the right way. Not sure if that make sense....but thank you again for your response!
Lynne

Hi, Lynne,
I don’t know exactly what the distances are, but I think the total distance to either Finisterre or Muxia is about 90 kms. I think it is easier to break up the Santiago to Finisterre route into four days than the Santiago to Muxia route, because there are more facilities in that direction. If you are going to go to Muxia first, I think most people walk on past Negreira on the first day. So you can always wait to see how you feel in Negreira. Because Negreira to Muxia in two days would be a challenge, I think.

Either way, it is a fitting end.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The distance between santiago and finisterre is about 90 + 30 in both cases. The stretch to the fork of dumbria is in common then it is a sort of triangle. In four days it coincides well with the albergues. In the direction of muxia it is, in my opinion, less demanding but less beautiful. The most challenging part is definitely the Finisterre muxia (or vv).
Depending on your preparation (and the way you want to approach it) it can be done in 3...4....5....days . ;-D
I did it in both directions and I would choose Santiago - Finisterre - Muxia.

Buen Camino

Depending on your preparation (and the way you want to approach it) it can be done in 3...4....5....days . ;-D
Or 6 days. After my second Camino I had plenty of extra time, so I took 4 days to walk to Muxia, then split the walk from Muxia to Finisterre into two days, spending the night in Lires, where there is a beautiful beach.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
4 days to Muxía allows stages of about 25 km:
Santiago - Negreira 23 km
Negreira - Sta. Marina 22 km
Sta. Marina - Dumbria 25 km
Dumbria - Muxía 25 km

Bus schedules can be found (as well as train schedules) anywhere in Europe at the website Rome2Rio.
Just type in the place you are leaving from and then the destination.
I am right now on the Ingles route and after a few days in Santiago will head out to Finesterre.
Terence Callery

4 days to Muxía allows stages of about 25 km:
Santiago - Negreira 23 km
Negreira - Sta. Marina 22 km
Sta. Marina - Dumbria 25 km
Dumbria - Muxía 25 km
I like your stages can anyone do a similar breakdown if i want to continue onto Finisterre then walk back to Santiago? TY

If you would like to see how I walked it click on my website here. I also prefer Muxia, as it is a more intimate place. I have walked to both and from Finisterre to Muxia two times. The stages are long to either end of the world, but there are many stopping points now, to break it up into 4 days. This is what I will do the next time, hopefully!

You can walk Finisterre to Muxia in a day. There are many busses leaving towards Finisterre if you pressed for time . Drive as close to Finisterre and walk towards it . Then walk to Muxia. They have a certificate in Muxia . In the Touristinfo/ Library you can get it. Next day back with the Bus to Santiago go.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I never had the time to 'finish' the Camino to Muxia/Finisterre. So I planned this one from the 12th of April till the 20th. I will start in SdC, will walk to Muxia and then to Finisterre. From there I will walk back to SdC. I will do these walks in 7 walking days and 2 travel days from/to Amsterdam. Inmy opinion you can walk yours in 4/5 days....start, no rush and you will be fine ;)

Last edited:
I would say that 4 days to Finisterre is comfortable, then 1 or 2 days to Muxia and Muxia back to Santiago in 3 or 4 days. Distances are Santiago - Finisterre 90 kms, Finisterre - Muxia 30 kms and Muxia to Santiago 85 kms.
The Galacian Information Office (not the Spanish Tourist Office) is an important source of information with a map, list of albergues and distances, bus timetables etc. Their office is at Plaza de Mazarelos, 15, about a 5 minute walk from the cathedral. They are very helpful.
You can get a Credential from the Pilgrims Office, but do not wait in the line for Compostelas, but go to a volunteer helper and explain that all you want is a Credential and he will get you one quickly.
There are 2 bus services per day to and from Muxia and Santiago, one in the morning and one in the afternoon with times depending on which day of the week. The bus company is Hefesl. There are at least 4 bus services every day to and from Finisterre and Santiago with times depending on which day of the week. The name of the bus company Monbus and the Tourist Office will have all the up to date information

I would say that 4 days to Finisterre is comfortable, then 1 or 2 days to Muxia and Muxia back to Santiago in 3 or 4 days. Distances are Santiago - Finisterre 90 kms, Finisterre - Muxia 30 kms and Muxia to Santiago 85 kms.
The Galacian Information Office (not the Spanish Tourist Office) is an important source of information with a map, list of albergues and distances, bus timetables etc. Their office is at Plaza de Mazarelos, 15, about a 5 minute walk from the cathedral. They are very helpful.
You can get a Credential from the Pilgrims Office, but do not wait in the line for Compostelas, but go to a volunteer helper and explain that all you want is a Credential and he will get you one quickly.
There are 2 bus services per day to and from Muxia and Santiago, one in the morning and one in the afternoon with times depending on which day of the week. The bus company is Hefesl. There are at least 4 bus services every day to and from Finisterre and Santiago with times depending on which day of the week. The name of the bus company Monbus and the Tourist Office will have all the up to date information

Your details are helpful. I would like to end in Muxia now that I have read several responses. I just want to make sure I won't have trouble getting on a bus back to Santiago. Since there are fewer services in one day, I wonder if it's hard to get on a bus. Do you know about this issue?
Thanks again. All of these responses help me with several decisions I am making about this next trip.
Lynne

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Lynne, In September of 17,I walked by the bus station in Muxia several times,slightly before the bus leaves in the morning,and never saw more than a few people waiting there. There seems to be no need to do so much worrying. Muxia is wonderful,and not at all touristry.

I took the bus from Muxia it was in the morning. The bus stop is at the fishinghabour just straight down from the Albergue. No difficulty here.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Your details are helpful. I would like to end in Muxia now that I have read several responses. I just want to make sure I won't have trouble getting on a bus back to Santiago. Since there are fewer services in one day, I wonder if it's hard to get on a bus. Do you know about this issue?
Thanks again. All of these responses help me with several decisions I am making about this next trip.
Lynne

That’s good to hear, once you hit the path into Finisterre, be sure walk the rest of the way on the beach and consider wading in the ocean if it’s low tide... on your way to Muxia take the coastal path and stop at Playa de Lires.

From my experience you shouldnt have any issues gettting a place on the bus and loading is right next to the harbor.

Last edited:
Check out www.grupoferrin.com. It has the schedule from Muxia to Santiago. M-F there is a bus at 6:45 am and another at 2:30 pm; Saturdays at 7:30 am & 2:30 pm; Sundays 7:30 am & 6:45 pm. Click on Rutas, then on the route you want, then on Descargar [download] PDF.
BC

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
on your way to Muxia take the coastal path and stop at Playa de Lires.

Mugatu, are you talking about the Camino dos Faros? Have you done that, and if so how was it? On the "normal" camino route between Finisterre and Muxia, there is very little coastal walking. You can take a slight detour out to the beach at Lires, and loop a little way along the coast, but it's not much.

There is a coastal route that starts in A Coruña and ends in Finisterre. This wikilocs track shows the route and you can see how it differs from the "normal" camino between Muxia and Finisterre. This link also has proposed stages and a video. Looks really nice.

Mugatu, are you talking about the Camino dos Faros? Have you done that, and if so how was it? On the "normal" camino route between Finisterre and Muxia, there is very little coastal walking. You can take a slight detour out to the beach at Lires, and loop a little way along the coast, but it's not much.

There is a coastal route that starts in A Coruña and ends in Finisterre. This wikilocs track shows the route and you can see how it differs from the "normal" camino between Muxia and Finisterre. This link also has proposed stages and a video. Looks really nice.

Oh no, I haven’t done that route. I’m referring to the turn off to take you to Praia de Lires where you can stop at Bar Lires, and you’re correct about it being short.

Camino dos Faros looks to be an interesting walk, will you be undertaking this any time soon? 🍿

Hello,
I am reading many old posts about people's opinions about the Santiago-Finisterre-Muxia route. I have yet to make my choice, but I am more concerned about how many days I should plan in my schedule.
My question is about the number of days needed to walk from Santiago to one or both places.
I am planning my days and would like to walk at least to either Finisterre or Muxia. I can't decide which one would be the best choice. I also have to consider how easy(or difficult) it would be to get a bus back to Santiago. So that may affect my choice

Thanks for you input.
Lynne
For what it's worth - the round trip Santiago - Fisterra - Muxia - Santiago is exactly 200 km and takes 7 days. It involves repeating a stage or 2. An alternative to the long day Fisterra - Muxia is the 2 day Camino dos Faros which sticks to the coast and is very beautiful, involves a lot of uphill and needs a lot of care around Lires to stay on the right track. You can pick up 2 extra certs if you walk to Fisterra and then Muxia or vice versa. Enjoy !

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Just so I follow you...

Thanks
From reading previous posts about the route. Most people recommend Finisterre first because the route from Finisterre to Muxia is the highlight of the walk and walking the reverse section does not have the same impact.

From reading previous posts about the route. Most people recommend Finisterre first because the route from Finisterre to Muxia is the highlight of the walk and walking the reverse section does not have the same impact.
I wouldn't say that Finisterre to Muxia is the highlight, but there is something special about the first glimpses of the ocean as you walk from Santiago to Finisterre.

Hello,

Thanks for you input.
Lynne

I did it in five days which provided a leisurely pace. I went to Muxia before ending in finesterre. Had I to do it again I would end in Muxia, a lovely, quaint town that is quiet. Finesterre is more touristy.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
For what it's worth - the round trip Santiago - Fisterra - Muxia - Santiago is exactly 200 km and takes 7 days. It involves repeating a stage or 2. An alternative to the long day Fisterra - Muxia is the 2 day Camino dos Faros which sticks to the coast and is very beautiful, involves a lot of uphill and needs a lot of care around Lires to stay on the right track. You can pick up 2 extra certs if you walk to Fisterra and then Muxia or vice versa. Enjoy !

I did not know about dos Faros. I will investigate this. But can you tell me the start and end points? From you post, it sounds as though it is from Finisterre to Muxía. Thanks for your response.
Lynne

Hi Lynne. It's relatively new and not yet officially sanctioned by Galician tourism. It is NOT a pilgrim walk or part of Camino de Santiago but does share a small section of ground. Dos Faros means "the Lighthouses" so it is a 200 km walk from Malpica along the Costa de Morte and passes a dozen lighthouses before finishing in Fisterra. There are 8 stages and the last 2 are Muxia to Lires and then Lires to Fisterra. Overall infrastructure is not up to the same level as the Santiago Camino. It's a most beautiful coastal walk and I will be glad to answer any other questions you might have. I have walked Santiago -Fisterra-Muxia- Santiago 3 times in both directions on the official Santiago trail so feel I know the area quite well

The 2 major reason people walk to Finisterre first is because it's much better known and secondly the signs on pillars indicate that direction but not the Dumbria to Muxia direction (unless this has recently been addressed). You're more likely to miss a turn on the Muxia-first version !

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thank you for all the details! My plan is to walk to Finisterre first and then take stage 7 and 8 from the Camino Dos Faros. One stop at Nemina. But can you, or somebody else here , tell me if there's a place to stay over for a night in Nemina. The next day I will walk to Muxia then. Thanks in front!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

A few considerations. There are more buses from Finisterre to Santiago than from Muxia. In fact, I once walked into Finisterre and had to hop on a bus within an hour to get back to Santiago. Not ideal, but it was my only option since I had used up too many of my "cushion" days.

If you have the flexibility to plan to go to both Finisterre and Muxia, I would highly recommend that. Muxia is one of the best places in the world to sit on the rocks and take it all in, especially as you prepare to transition back to life as we know it. Finisterre and the lighthouse are special, but the town itself is very touristy and I have had more than my fair share of bad meals there. Not the end of the world, of course, and the walk into Finisterre is beautiful along the water. And you will miss that part if you walk from Muxia into Finisterre, you only get the coastal views if you go from Santiago into Finisterre.

I had good meals in Finisterre and enjoyed the town

Thank you for all the details! My plan is to walk to Finisterre first and then take stage 7 and 8 from the Camino Dos Faros. One stop at Nemina. But can you, or somebody else here , tell me if there's a place to stay over for a night in Nemina. The next day I will walk to Muxia then. Thanks in front!
I dont think there is. It's very small. The Spanish couple who shared much of that walk with us were booked thru a company who quoted Nemińa as the end of the stage BUT there was a taxi waiting for them which brought them to Lires and was supposed to collect them next morning and bring them back to resume from Nemińa. That's probably what you'll do. In their case the taxi back was cancelled by the company and they walked with us from Lires !

I dont think there is. It's very small. The Spanish couple who shared much of that walk with us were booked thru a company who quoted Nemińa as the end of the stage BUT there was a taxi waiting for them which brought them to Lires and was supposed to collect them next morning and bring them back to resume from Nemińa. That's probably what you'll do. In their case the taxi back was cancelled by the company and they walked with us from Lires !
Sorry, misread your post. You're going the opposite way. Your stop is Lires which will be a tough stage with a lot of ascent. It's worthwhile for the view. Second day is Lires to Muxia and you'll pass through Nemińa witihin 40 mins. Check with locals for the route to Nemina and Dos Faros because the more obvious route is the Camino. It is confusing and marking was not great when we did it !

Sorry, misread your post. You're going the opposite way. Your stop is Lires which will be a tough stage with a lot of ascent. It's worthwhile for the view. Second day is Lires to Muxia and you'll pass through Nemińa witihin 40 mins. Check with locals for the route to Nemina and Dos Faros because the more obvious route is the Camino. It is confusing and marking was not great when we did it !
thnx , woofer!

How many people walk the Santiago - Finisterre in November? I mean, do you meet some pilgrims on the way...

There is lots of information here, but I'll just mention that I went Santiago-Finisterre-Muxia and then took a bus bus back from Muxia to Santiago. The bus was not full. I made no reservation for it. The bus stop was easy to locate. This was in early October. I slept three times between Santiago and Finisterre, then I walked from Finisterre to Muxia in one day. My blog (here) will detail this when the time comes (I am typing my journals into a blog one year later, so this segment will arrive around October 7).

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

yesterday a very dear friend passed away, a wonderful lady I have known since I started working in the Middle East 15 years ago (she was Muslim- only writing that as it was strange to others she...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back