• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

How steep is the climb to Alto de Perdon.

RayD

Time of past OR future Camino
Planned April 2023
How steep is the climb to Alto de Perdon. I shall be rejoining the camino late in May from Pamploma. I did the stage from SJPP to Pamploma last May and found the climb on the first two days VERY difficult (I should point out that I'm 82 years old and in fair condition for my age) Would it be sensible to do the stage from Pamploma to Puente la Reina in two days? if so where would you suggest to stay overnight.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I walked that way in January this year. Most of the ascent to the Alto de Perdon is quite gradual over a long distance. There is one short section of dirt path - perhaps 50 metres - which is seriously steep. One to take slowly and carefully. Apart from that the ascent is not a major problem. The descent is much more challenging with a rough rocky surface.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Going up was never so bad but coming down was often hell. Thus to join the Argonese and avoid the Alto de Perdon you might consider this 'walk around' which I have often followed along back roads and , eventually, the end of the Camino Argonese .

Follow the CF to Cizur Menor then
from Cizur Menor walk SE on NA6000 roughly 14k to Campanas, then on NA121 SE to Muruarte de Reta at NA601 to join the Camino Argonese. Continue W 10k to the splendid circular Romanesque church at Eunate and 4k further to Puente la Reina on the Camino Frances.
Stay safe and Buen Camino!

Last edited:
The walk up is not difficult. Take your time.

When you come up, you can walk down on the road, to Uterga where there are albergues. At your (and my) age, I would not recommend following the Camino path down: It is very rocky and much more difficult than the walk up to Alto del Perdon. I would say it is on the verge of being dangerous for old feet.

Buen Camino!

We are staying in Uterga. No need to walk all the way to Puenta la Reina from Pamplona in one day.
I did not realize you could walk the road to there from Alte Perdon. That descent scared me in 2015, and was not looking forward to it again.
Any idea of the distance if you walk the road?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I think if I were 82, I'd take it in two days.
It's not so steep - it's a gradual climb - but I wouldn't call it easy either.
I certainly feel it's less difficult and much less long than the climb from SJPP to Roncesvalles.

I'm 70 and I have had no problem doing it though I notice each year it gets a little more difficult.
I'd say just take plenty of breaks - there are places to sit and rest - and take your time.
If you get to the summit and don't feel like tackling the downhill, call a taxi.

Going down to me isn't that difficult either.
I stick to the SIDE of the loose rocks and pay attention to my feet, not the scenery.
The way down is shorter and less steep, but rocky. Loose rocks. Be sure to have sticks.
Buen Camino!

Last edited:
I share the views of others such as @Anniesantiago and @Bradypus. How easy or difficult you perceive the ascent will depend on your level of cardio fitness. How easy or difficult you perceive the descent will depend on your level of sure footedness and on the quality of your sense of balance. Taking your time - as long as it takes you and not others - will help in both cases.

Buen Camino!

In 2016, Phil and I saw an elderly resident of the area jogging up to the top. He passed us by as we were huffing and puffing along and then returned down the same way (Pamplona side) and passed us again before we reached the top. Indeed fitness and health played a role I am certain.

It is not as long as the climb over the Pyrenees and unlike the hill before Zubiri, you can actually see the top and where you are going. I agree that the more challenging part is descending the other side.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

When you come up, you can walk down on the road, to Uterga where there are albergues. At your (and my) age, I would not recommend following the Camino path down: It is very rocky and much more difficult than the walk up to Alto del Perdon. I would say it is on the verge of being dangerous for old feet.

Buen Camino!
Alexwalker,
Could you please identify on which road and direction you walked from the Alto monument in order to descend by road to Uterga ?

Buen Camino!
I'd say very dangerous. I flew in from states to Madrid and took a train to Pamplona to re-start my Camino and started my day in Pamplona at 3:15pm. I was tired and hadn't slept...my legs were WORKED after that downhill and I felt the effects for three days...not until I left Najera did my legs feel strong and I think that descent was a cause.

It's gradual, not nearly as intense as the stage from SJPP. What's intense is the stony downhill side. Really unpleasant.

Would it be sensible to do the stage from Pamploma to Puente la Reina in two days? if so where would you suggest to stay overnight.
Sure.
Zariquiegui, Uterga, or Muruzabal.
I loved staying in Muruzabal since it is relatively close to Eunate, just a few km. So you can leave your pack at the albergue and walk there unencumbered. Or walk to PlR via there in the morning.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
It's gradual, not nearly as intense as the stage from SJPP. What's intense is the stony downhill side. Really unpleasant.

Sure.
Zariquiegui, Uterga, or Muruzabal.
I loved staying in Muruzabal since it is relatively close to Eunate, just a few km. So you can leave your pack at the albergue and walk there unencumbered. Or walk to PlR via there in the morning.
Are there tuk- tuks and yaks available for the over 80's ?

Samarkand

:)

One could also spend the night in Zizur Menor or Zizur Mayor to shorten the access way to the Alto del Perdón. Is there currently accommodation in Zariquegui? And I had a look at the roads leading from the Alto del Perdón to Uterga on Google Earth and Streetview. Yikes. I dont know what the car traffic is like but this does not look safer and is certainly longer than the descent on the Camino trail.

There’ve been a number of posts on the forum in recent years where people had said that they called a taxi after they had reached the top with the wind turbines and the metal artwork …

Last edited:
Alexwalker,
Could you please identify on which road and direction you walked from the Alto monument in order to descend by road to Utergaa?
If my memory serves me right: There is usually a kiosk van up there. Take right when in front of it.

Edit: Yes, take right at Alto del Perdon. There's only one road up there. Study the map: after a while there's a shortcut road to Uterga, and as others have said: Finding a bed and dinner in Uterga may be a good end to the day.

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Did you walk it yourself? What was the traffic like, both on the part that is the NA-1100 and on the part that is the NA-6016?
No, but I should have the last time. The path downhill can be dangerous: I didn't feel comfortable walking there the last time (2022). Next time, I'll take the (somewhat longer) road walk.

If my memory serves me right: There is usually a kiosk van up there. Take right when in front of it.

Edit: Yes, take right at Alto del Perdon. There's only one road up there. Study the map: after a while there's a shortcut road to Uterga, and as others have said: Finding a bed and dinner in Uterga may be a good end to the day.
Thanks for your update. Past years when I could hike during 10 CFs I bypassed the Alto twice (see #4 above) and climbed it 8 times. Never saw a food truck but always stayed at Uterga after walking the stony descent.

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Buen Camino!
I was today years old when I learned you could take the road to Uterga from the summit.
Holy Moly!
Thanks!

@kathThanks for your update. Past years when I could hike during 10 CFs I bypassed the Alto twice (see #4 above) and climbed it 8 times. Never saw a food truck but always stayed at Uterga after walking the stony descent.
As far as I can judge from maps, taking right on top and the keep left at every crossing, you should pretty fast end up in Uterga. Maybe @Kathar1na can check it out?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I stayed in Camino del Perdon in Uterga. it is on the left, with a very recognisable front patio where pilgrims already seated cheer you on, or welcome you to join them. It is easy to find them if you search on your preferred web search engine.
I am a lot younger than you, 😇, well, 7 years, but as you know well, there is no one size fits all.
Last time I walked that was maybe before Covid, I don't remember. Going up, I took my time and took in the scenery when at the top.
Yes, nowadays there is a kind of food van for those who want to take advantage of it.
I always use walking poles. Going up, they pull me along. Going down, they steady me and distribute the weight so my knees do not complain so much.
I cannot advise on taking alternate descents as I have taken the rocky path each time. Slow, and slower. no chat with anyone, just focus on the stones and testing each step.
It does come to an end.
Let the recommendations posted above help you to decide once you are up there at the top.
Go gently and carefully.

Last edited:
Anyone can check out the roads from the Alto del Perdon to Uterga on Google Earth in Streetview. This is not meant to provide an alternative to the Camino trail and I would not recommend it. I personally would always take the descent for Camino walkers (I found it very easy, btw, but I have a good sense of balance despite my advanced years and I wore good solid shoes). I've not walked the roads and if this is your thing, by all means, do it. And, ok, since I like messing around with screenshots ☺️, here we go:

Of course there is signage. There is none when you have to turn left for the first time because it is a one-way road for motorised traffic (first photo) but if you miss it and continue straight on you find the signage (second photo) - turn right here. Later when you leave the NA-1110 for the NA-6016, there are a couple of roundabouts but there is signage too (third photo):
Signs Alto to Uterga.jpg

And here's what the two NA roads look like - no good shoulder/sidewalk for pedestrians to walk on:
NA roads from Alto del Perdon.jpg

Last edited:
I just "walked" down from Alto del Perdon to Uterga in Google Streetview, as @Kathar1na did, and it was easy with OK signage. Will take that route next time. It seems to be country roads, not highways.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
No matter your age, you should train at home before your Camino. This will reduce chance of injury, shorten recovery time, and make a much more enjoyable Camino.

-Paul

How steep is the climb to Alto de Perdon. I shall be rejoining the camino late in May from Pamploma. I did the stage from SJPP to Pamploma last May and found the climb on the first two days VERY difficult (I should point out that I'm 82 years old and in fair condition for my age) Would it be sensible to do the stage from Pamploma to Puente la Reina in two days? if so where would you suggest to stay overnight.
It is not overly steep - at least going up. It is longish, but gradual.

The senda / trail is well marked, trod, and even has a safety cable on the hazardous bits with a steep drop-off near the top. The cable was not there on my first Camino in 2013, when I very nearly was forced off the trail by a joyriding, downhill mountain cycler. The cable was added some years later.

Rather, most folks are usually more concerned for the walk DOWN the hill, after the peak. That downward section of trail is known to be rocky, steep, and footing can be sketchy, especially if there was recent rain or snow. Using hiking poles as a forward brake - to slow forward motion and increase traction - is advised.

Hope this helps.

Tom

At least one of the albergues in Uterga takes reservations, if you want to have plenty of time to get there. Then it’s a nice short walk to Puente la Reina which is a town worth visiting if you’re into churches.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
A study of the climb and descent of Alto del Perdon can be reviewed also on Google Earth. I just took a look at it from Zariquigui to the South base of Alto del Perdon. I have not been ther since 2018, 5 years. But when I was, that descent was not a path but a wash out, very rocky and uneven. When looking at Google Earth, many side paths have been created over time to avoid the worst sections.
I am younger but not by much and would definitely take the road next time.

In fact, for my own safety, I plan to pack a light Summer Safety vest for those times when road walking is the best option.

I'd say to avoid the downhill like most. I do love the views from these hills tho on a clear day ...

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I looked at a recorded trail on Wikiloc and chose two locations on each side of the peak where the steepest stretch seem to start and end. Both were at elevation 500m and the peak was at 775m. The steep spot started about 3,600m before the peak so about a 7.6% uphill slope. The steep descent ended about 2,500m after the peak so about a 11% downhill slope. Uphill is a nice trail, downhill is loose rock.
Screenshot_20230323-101340.png

That descent is challenging for the bit. As a side comment a little trick on steep descents is to extend your walking pole length and get them out in front of you to give more points of contact. But you should take the road if there is any fear of a stumble.

climb up? easy

once you hit the top? climb down towards Obanos and Puente la Reina...quite arduous. I believe there is an alternative route for bicyclists and I'd strongly suggest you look at that alternative.
Actually it's more difficult going down after getting to top very rough rocky steep in places very definitely need a walking stick but considering your age maybe better taking road route down I'm 71 years old myself and doing from Pamplona to Astorga this year starting out on 11th May any way you choose take care I admire your spirit God bless Buen Camino

Hello RayD
The climb to Alto de Perdon is very gentle and easy . It's more the following downhill which is quite steep and a coarse gravel path.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Going down however is treacherous as you can see here and one must watch every step. I like mspath's idea. Perhaps going around at your age would be the better choice.
View attachment 143415View attachment 143416
Buen Camino
Another way of Going Around is via
Tiebas on the Camino Aragonés which I did alone January 13-15, 2010

Due to icy conditions I left the CF at Cizur Menor following route NA 6000 SE to Campanas, then NA 121/calle Ozelaia to Tiebas. Located on the Aragonés Camino this small hill-top town has a huge quarry.

I entered Tiebas shaking. A helpful fellow offered to carry my backpack, pointed out the municipal albergue THEN located in the town building at # 42 (NOW at # 18 Calle Mayor). He suggested that we quickly go to the nearby bar in the Centro Social de Tiebas, at # 34.

The cheerful lady barista explained that in winter I could stay at the albergue as long as I wished. She quickly prepared a hot meal while telephoning the town engineer to come turn on the heat. Both she and he were most surprised to meet/greet a grey haired American peregrina walking alone in winter!

When we three went to the albergue they explained the layout, how the heater worked, how to lock the door, and lent me a key. After a hot shower cosy in the nicely warming space I took a siesta which lasted until dawn!

January 14 mid-morning the engineer returned to check the heat which then felt almost tropical compared with glacial Trinidad de Arre or chilly Cizur Menor! However I did not complain.

I spent two more nights here; writing, reading, and resting in the albergue plus enjoying copious meals at the Centro Social. ..The gentle kindnesses of those in Tiebas is another unforgettable example of authentic camino caritas.

Last edited:
As almost everyone has stated, the walk up is not bad and the walk down is very difficult. The views are spectacular!

Last year, for this segment I had my pack transported because of the downhill portion. It made a huge difference not having a heavy pack affecting my balance.

We stay in Uterga at Camino del Perdon http://caminodelperdon.es/ which is wonderful. The walk to Puente la Reina is lovely in the morning.

If I am ever able to walk it again, I think I will try the road. :)

I have walked this Way (and many others) many times, and I can safely say: The descent from Alto del Perdon is by far the worst descent on any Camino I have walked. Pictures have been posted in this thread, however, pictures cannot give a true picture of the real walk difficulties.

When I walked down there last year, I could feel it in my knees. And I had to stop my Camino in Astorga, due to constant knee problems. I suspect it was generated by that last Alto del Perdon downhill rocky walk...

Last edited:
As many have said, it is the downhill that is the problem. It is bad enough as a steep and very rocky trail, but it was made dangerous by the bike riders hooting past at full speed madly ringing their bells and telling us to get out of the way!! They passed so close to us and even touched us sometimes. It wasn't just one group but many all the slow and treacherous way down. I would order an uber or taxi to pick me up from the top of the Pedron if I were to walk it again.

A study of the climb and descent of Alto del Perdon can be reviewed also on Google Earth. I just took a look at it from Zariquigui to the South base of Alto del Perdon. I have not been ther since 2018, 5 years. But when I was, that descent was not a path but a wash out, very rocky and uneven. When looking at Google Earth, many side paths have been created over time to avoid the worst sections.
I am younger but not by much and would definitely take the road next time.

In fact, for my own safety, I plan to pack a light Summer Safety vest for those times when road walking is the best option.
Great idea on the vest! There’s a version where it’s just straps that might be more comfy for summer. I’m going to take one!

The other replies are correct - to a point. It's a harsh, rocky walk but if you are using nordic poles perfectly safe. The extra stability provided by the poles I would say is almost essential for older legs and perhaps diminished balance. I was 73 when I walked it two years ago and would not hesitate to do it again. I quite easily made Pamplona to Puente in one day.

When I walked the Camino last year Spain was under the grip of a brutal heat wave. The day in May when I covered the Pamplona to Puenta de la Reina segment it was so hot that I almost certainly came down with a mini heat stroke. Come May, If the weather turns to be as bad as it was in the previous year, you might seriously think of following the advice of Mspath recommended above.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Yep take it easy going up and take care going down
Good on ya at 82 Buen Camino

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
climb up? easy
IF your load is light. I pedaled up the 14% grade in Bilbao to get from the airport to the bus station, but on the Alto del Perdón, I had to walk the bike and the 37-kilo trailer. Halfway up, I unhooked the trailer and hung it on my back, and a Korean pilgrim carried the bike for me.
once you hit the top? climb down towards Obanos and Puente la Reina...quite arduous. I believe there is an alternative route for bicyclists and I'd strongly suggest you look at that alternative.
I was looking down that path, pondering whether it was foolish, and a local advised me to take the paved road. On which I had to use the brakes a LOT to keep from going faster than I could control the steering.

@RayD,
I walked that part of the Camino in the first week of may 2022, at 72,and Im in decent physical shape ,but,
I mightly struggle in the Pyrenees on my first day from SJPP , but did it in two days,( night at Albergue Borda) to Roncesvalles and to be honest I also struggle not that hard like the Pyrenees ,to climb the Alto de Pardon,
again getting to and near Cruz de Faro,
it was hard physically speaking, but going down after Alto de pardon was also a challenge , but more like be careful and balancing your each step.
I used the poles.
But I made it to Punta La Reina from Pamplona
it took me 34 days walking on the Camino plus 6 extra days of rest.
take your time sir,.. and do your best to enjoy the moment(s).
Look into staying around Obanos , if you are tired and have trouble walking.
My two cents,
Good Luck,
Buen Camino . 🇨🇦

How steep is the climb to Alto de Perdon
I walked that way in January this year. Most of the ascent to the Alto de Perdon is quite gradual over a long distance.
I agree with @Bradypus: that was also my experience. As others have remarked, it is the descent down through rubble (as in 2016) that can be challenging.

And here's what the two NA roads look like - no good shoulder/sidewalk for pedestrians to walk on
Regrettably, I disagree. As an avid road walker and very conscious of my safety, not only do the shoulders seem adequate, there is very little traffic. I say that having "walked" the route from Alto del Perdon, down NA 6506 then along NA 1110 and NA 5016 to Uterga using street level imagery. Still need to be watchful.

Unlike the impression give in some of the imagery posted by @Kathar1na, you walk facing the oncoming except on bends when you walk on the outside of the curve. While cars are coming from behind you for your left hand curve, their left side is also drifting towards the centre line, automatically providing that extra bit of space for the walker. In the same way, cars coming towards you on the other side of the road are are drifting towards the outside white line (and often over it): this is why we don't walk on the inside of a curve - the driver may see you too late and ... .

Here is a link to the cycling route from Pamplona to Uterga and onwards.

PS: I am now 81 years old and looking to return to Via Francigena late this year or early next (when I will be 82). One of my joys will be most of the ascent to the Grand Saint Bernard Pass and the potentially challenging (awkward) climb over the Apennines. At the risk of telling my grandmother how to suck eggs, for me these challenges are a bit easier when I am fit and my heart and lungs in good working order.

Actually it's more difficult going down after getting to top very rough rocky steep in places very definitely need a walking stick but considering your age maybe better taking road route down I'm 71 years old myself and doing from Pamplona to Astorga this year starting out on 11th May any way you choose take care I admire your spirit God bless Buen Camino
isn't that exactly what I said? yes, the climb up is easy...but coming down is quite arduous. (I'm American and arduous means quite difficult, fwiw)

IF your load is light. I pedaled up the 14% grade in Bilbao to get from the airport to the bus station, but on the Alto del Perdón, I had to walk the bike and the 37-kilo trailer. Halfway up, I unhooked the trailer and hung it on my back, and a Korean pilgrim carried the bike for me.

I was looking down that path, pondering whether it was foolish, and a local advised me to take the paved road. On which I had to use the brakes a LOT to keep from going faster than I could control the steering.
37kg is a serious load even including the weight of the trailer..

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Buen Camino!
I remember that, but for us it was 2014. Things may have changed since then...The way up the hill was not as steeply miserable as the way up to Orrison was. It was one-butt-wide, though, and a little frozen rain did appear. (Late May.) At the top, I have a treasured photo of DH posing with the steel dog, and his rain poncho is blowing off to the side. :) The way down the other side, though, I still describe as "an upended trout stream, where the water all drained away and all that's left is the many, many large rocks." The footing can be uncertain. Take it easy, and it will be better if your shoes have Mega-grip or equivalent soles.

BC

After suffering with trepidation from reading this thread, I did the Alto de Perdon descent today.

Almost perfect weather helped perhaps, but if you have any experience coming down a moderately rocky hiking slope you shouldn’t have any issues.

All bets are off during or right after rain though. I heard that a number of pilgrims ended on their butts (or worse) between Roncesvalles and Zubiri a few days back.

After suffering with trepidation from reading this thread, I did the Alto de Perdon descent today.

Almost perfect weather helped perhaps, but if you have any experience coming down a moderately rocky hiking slope you shouldn’t have any issues.
Thanks for the update!

The way down the other side, though, I still describe as "an upended trout stream, where the water all drained away and all that's left is the many, many large rocks."
A precise observation @Texas Walker. The fast-flowing "stream" was flowing 25 million years ago, and the rubble came from the rising mountains to the north, being later consolidated into conglomerate. And yes, tectonic forces "upended" it at a steep angle. The "drained away" appearance has resulted from the fine matrix holding the rock together eroding away at the surface. The outcrop is almost 15km long E-W. Hard to miss these days!

Last edited:
I walked that way in January this year. Most of the ascent to the Alto de Perdon is quite gradual over a long distance. There is one short section of dirt path - perhaps 50 metres - which is seriously steep. One to take slowly and carefully. Apart from that the ascent is not a major problem. The descent is much more challenging with a rough rocky surface.
Yes the descent is quite a challenge. Use hiking poles and take all the time you need.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
OP said he was going to walk in May, so probably done and dusted by now. But for those reading who are thinking of by passing Alto de P, based on what you have read here, please don’t. It’s one of the highlights, and you feel great having got there. Just manage the descent according to your capability and confidence. All will be well.

Most read last week in this forum

My name is Henrik and I will be coming down to SJPdP from Sweden on March 26 and start walking on March 27. I don't really have any experience and I'm not the best at planning and I'm a little...
When I hiked the Frances Route this happened. I was hiking in the afternoon just east of Arzua. I was reserved a bed at an albergue in Arzua, so I had already hiked all the way from San Xulien...
I'd like some recommendations about where to find the most current and up to date information about albergues that are actually open. I'm currently walking the camino Frances, and I can't even...
I am finalizing my packing list for Frances, and do not want to over pack. (I am 71) I will be starting at SJPdP on April 25th to Roncesvalles and forward. I was hoping on some advise as to...
First marker starting from Albergue Monasterio de la Magdalena in Sarria (113.460 km) Start: 2023.9.29 07:22 Arrival: 2023.9.30 13:18 walking time : 26 hours 47 minutes rest time : 3 hours 8...
A local Navarra website has posted a set of photos showing today's snowfall in the area around Roncesvalles. About 15cm of snow fell this morning surprising pilgrims on the way...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back