Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

How to organize

How to best organize the pilgrim forum?

• By camino

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • By "stage in the process"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I have been expanding the pilgrim section of this board, since I am thinking one forum for the caminos will be too little.

Right now (as you can see) I have created one forum for each of the most popular caminos, but then I was thinking maybe I should organize it differently. Maybe it would be more useful to organize it by "stage in the process", like for example:

- "Thinking of going and doing the pilgrimage"
- "Before I go, practical tips"
- "I am walking - Words from the road"
- "I did it, now what?"

....something like that.

If you have any ideas and suggestions on how to best organize all this good information that (hopefully) will be piling up in this forum, please post it here or e-mail me off the board (ivar@santiago-today.com).

Thanks all!

Ivar

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads