• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

http://www.csj.org.uk/ down?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi Ivar,
I linked to it just now - no problem. Yesterday it was terribly slow, though....
Buen Camino,

Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.
NaKwendaSafari said:
Site of http://www.csj.org.uk/ seems to have been hijacked by Easyspace? so impossible to get intot he Cofraternity St Kames site, much to the annoyance of many seeking help. Perhaps ring them to inform of this technical problem.

Joe, I can go to the site csj properly at present. If you can't get there now, maybe you have acquired some spyware nasty on your own computer?
Margaret

Hi Margaret

This is what I get from my and my family's 3 (three) computers/laptops when I log into the csj.org.uk site:

[*The domain parked page appears when visiting this domain name because the owner has not yet uploaded their own website or holding page.

This page will disappear as soon as the owner of the domain uploads their own website. This domain parked page also confirms successful registration and setup of the domain name.

Are you the owner of this domain name?

If you are the owner of this domain, why not consider adding a hosting service and building your very own website for the domain?]

Seems there is work for the new kid on the block, welcome Moderator!!

Joe

Sorry Joe...... this moderator is only a minor computer nerd!! But I am able to go to the CSJ site at present, and was able to access all the pages of it I tried just now, including the bookshop....... I don't know what the answer to this conundrum is!!!
Margaret

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I just did all that Johnnie.... and I am still able to access the whole site....... including pages I don't think I have ever been to before.
BTW I don't have pages stored on my PC :x I am a Mac girl :D
Margaret

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
JohnnieWalker said:
Their e mail is also down so I suspect their entire IT isn't functioning. I've e mailed the webmaster direct.
I have as well, so they know about it. I think it might be a few days before they can get their domain back. These things are painful.

Saludos,
Ivar

Hi

Hot news from the CSJ office.

We have been in touch with easyspace our webhost and they say is is a particular problem and they are working to restore it.

I'll let you know when we are back in business.

Thanks to Ivar for alerting us to the problem.

Marion

€149,-
Hello everyone and thanks both for your patience and for alerting us to the fact that the CSJ website had gone down. The problem was with the host (Easyspace - so no question of the space being hijacked!)), who have sorted it out it in the course of today, and as of this evening (7.00 p.m. London time, 8.00 p.m. European time,Thursday 21May) the site is accessible again.

Howard Nelson
CSJ Webmaster

Unfortunately, having got our website back for a few days, some serious problems have arisen with the CSJ computer. This is affecting the processing of orders in the bookshop. So our usual fast turn around of orders will take a little longer -until we get the computer back up and running - optimistically tomorrow - we cannot access the information we need to post off your Guides.

In emergency situations you could send us an email (which, fortunately we can still receive), referring to the order number given by the bookshop, with your order and address details and we can post off your Guides.

I hope to have better news soon.

Marion

The CSJ computer is now 90% working and orders can be received and processed as normal.

Just got to get the membership database back into full function and then normal life can continue.

Thanks for your patience.

Buen Camino!

Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.

Most read last week in this forum

https://www.lodgify.com/blog/es/observatorio-lodgify-febrero-2024/?utm_campaign=ES%20-%20Content%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=298376570&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--KQkkCIbmVh11e1l-9P2514JyKrTN8_nNki9ioi...
Have you had Communion while attending the Cruz de Ferro?
Hi there Can anyone tell me where on the Camino Frances there is a mural on a wall depicting “the three wise men”. I’ve admired it on several occasions, over the years, but I can’t remember where...
I wonder how many,if any get caught up in the idea...or ideal of the Camino To be sure it captured my imagination and reinforced by videos and pictures. I am quick to seek and find the good in...
What does the abbreviation "Rda" mean in Spanish? In context: "Calle la Rda, Villalcázar de Sirga". I have googled (of course), but I've obviously not been asking the right questions, as I've...
Hoping someone will have some new ideas for me! I always bring a box to Spain to mail to my friends in Madrid. It has for years had the following items — boxes of Vanilla Chai tea bags, Dentyne...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back