A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

See the full Camino Forum Store here with many more camino products.

COVID Humor in times of covid (Round 4)

peregrina2000

Staff member

Camino Chrissy

Take one step forward...then keep on walking..
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019
ok so I missed round 3 and some of 2...I need to catch up!

Recycle and reuse I always say so here is the latest in virus protection !!
View attachment 76160
I wondered where you've been, Iriebabel...glad you are back as this thread needs more contributors.😊

Iriebabel

The cyborg turtle
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2018
Camino Del Norte & part of Lebaniego 2019
I wondered where you've been, Iriebabel...glad you are back as this thread needs more contributors.😊
Been a little busy with this and that and My mom was really sick...non COVID related Blood sugar over 1000 at one point. but levels nOw still going up and down from 150 to close to 300 apparently some reaction from here hospital stay in feburary and an undiagnosed diabetes condition.

I drove south 10 hours Rountrip 2 times. Arrived home last night for the second time. She is better Requires several doses of insulin but the levels continue to fluctuate but we shall see. She has a scan this week...

Camino Chrissy

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Been a little busy with this and that and My mom was really sick...non COVID related Blood sugar over 1000 at one point. but levels nOw still going up and down from 150 to close to 300 apparently some reaction from here hospital stay in feburary and an undiagnosed diabetes condition.

I drove south 10 hours Rountrip 2 times. Arrived home last night for the second time. She is better Requires several doses of insulin but the levels continue to fluctuate but we shall see. She has a scan this week...
You sound like a good daughter! 💕

WalkingJane

Camino(s) past & future
May and October 2015
(2015 October)
June 2018 Portuguese

Blessings and comfort.

Camino Chrissy

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
My knuckles still bear the scares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (A subtle reminder to be good every time I look at them).
Well, what can I say...the naughty boys always got it worse than the girls. 😁

Bob from L.A. !

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francis 2012, 2014, 2016. Camino Norte 2018. Many more to come in my future God willing !
Yum.....................................................................................

Camino Chrissy

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
The form line here decal on ground at Johnnie’s Pastrami in Culver City, California.
View attachment 79009
Is that sticker on the wall? If so, only Spiderman can "stick"on it.

EDIT- Ohhh, it is on the ground. I now see a rug...thought it was a window. 🤪

Last edited:

JabbaPapa

"True Pilgrim"
Camino(s) past & future
100 characters or fewer : see signature details
A gentler sort of humour, but I've always felt that this song is very Camino-like -- it's from the parting of the Ringbearers into the West at the end of the third Lord of the Rings film :

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 54 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 196 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 323 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 94 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.9%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 373 28.8%
  • October

Votes: 156 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock