• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

I am off - Camino bound

IngridF

Intrepid Peregrina
Time of past OR future Camino
2012, 2015 ,2017, 2019
Only 3 more sleeps and I am off again, Camino bound.

I created a group on facebook Ingrid - The Intrepid Peregrina. I will be posting as I usually do, when WIFI is working. I would be honoured if some of you would join the group and cheer me on. Since it is a closed group, just ask and I will approve.

Itinerary: Leaving Toronto May 24, Arrival Toulouse May 25. 26/27 Lourdes where I meet up with my South African travel companions. We start walking 28, via Oloron Ste Marie and Somport Pass to Jaca, to follow the Camino Aragones to Puenta de la Reina. (here it meets up with the CF)
Not sure what I am doing after that, hoping of course to hook up with Jenny Heesh on the Meseta.
July 1-15 volunteering at the Pilgrims office in Santiago
July 1-July 31 hospitalera at the Albergue in Grado (1st state out of Oviedo ) on the C. Primitivo
Will then walk out with the pilgrims that morning to complete the C. Primitivo.

Whatever time I have left, I will wing it.

Take care everyone and hopefully meet you in the group. Light and Love Ingrid

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Only 3 more sleeps and I am off again, Camino bound.

I created a group on facebook Ingrid - The Intrepid Peregrina. I will be posting as I usually do, when WIFI is working. I would be honoured if some of you would join the group and cheer me on. Since it is a closed group, just ask and I will approve.

Itinerary: Leaving Toronto May 24, Arrival Toulouse May 25. 26/27 Lourdes where I meet up with my South African travel companions. We start walking 28, via Oloron Ste Marie and Somport Pass to Jaca, to follow the Camino Aragones to Puenta de la Reina. (here it meets up with the CF)
Not sure what I am doing after that, hoping of course to hook up with Jenny Heesh on the Meseta.
July 1-15 volunteering at the Pilgrims office in Santiago
July 1-July 31 hospitalera at the Albergue in Grado (1st state out of Oviedo ) on the C. Primitivo
Will then walk out with the pilgrims that morning to complete the C. Primitivo.

Whatever time I have left, I will wing it.

Take care everyone and hopefully meet you in the group. Light and Love Ingrid
Buen Camino :)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
[QUOTE="IngridF, post: 518605, member: 16447"
July 1-July 31 hospitalera at the Albergue in Grado (1st state out of Oviedo ) on the C. Primitivo[/QUOTE]
Isn't the first etapa on the Primitivo Esclampero? Then followed by the lovely albergue in San Juan de Villapanada? Grado is where there has "always" been a pension followed with "David's albergue" as a natural stop after Grado?

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
[QUOTE="IngridF, post: 518605, member: 16447"
Isn't the first etapa on the Primitivo Esclampero? Then followed by the lovely albergue in San Juan de Villapanada? Grado is where there has "always" been a pension followed with "David's albergue" as a natural stop after Grado?[/QUOTE]
There is a new albergue in Grado through FICS.

Isn't the first etapa on the Primitivo Esclampero? Then followed by the lovely albergue in San Juan de Villapanada? Grado is where there has "always" been a pension followed with "David's albergue" as a natural stop after Grado?
There is a new albergue in Grado through FICS.[/QUOTE]
Yes, i know about the new albergue, but that doesn't make Hrado the first etapa.

A little envious here...still have 9 weeks to go. Have sent a join request...my FB handle is Walter Which...

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
There is a new albergue in Grado through FICS.
Yes, i know about the new albergue, but that doesn't make Hrado the first etapa.[/QUOTE]
Mundicamino uses Oviedo to Grado as stage 1. 21kms is a good distance for that. Personally I believe whatever one decides to make the etapas..then that's the etapa

That looks like a great itinerary Ingrid. Have a wonderful time and be safe.

Buen Camino!

I am not on FaceBook but I am definitely cheering you on!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back