• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

I cannot post a thread directly to the Ride Share forum - it isn't on the list of forums for posting a thread

Time of past OR future Camino
2022 Portugues, 2023 CF to Leon,2024 Leon to Sant.
I cannot seem to post a thread directly to the Members Only Ride Share forum - it doesn't come up on the list of forums provided by the Post Thread button. I have just posted one over in the transportation forum with the ride share classification added. Can someone tell me how to post in the Members Only area? thanks

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I have just posted one over in the transportation forum with the ride share classification added.
That is exactly how it works. Members post in Traveling and Transport, adding the Ride Share prefix. If they don't add the prefix, a moderator will add it.

If you browse the Ride Share list now, you will see your post as you intended.

The Ride Share list is created by a search for the prefix "Ride Share" in that Traveling and Transport forum. It is not a separate bucket (i.e. real sub-forum where you can place a thread).

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
In fact, most of the subforums are created only by tags. The Ride Share one is created by the prefix, since that visual seems like a good feature for some threads. (Also to keep people scratching their heads 🤣. )

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.