• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

I give thanks that I can go after all

Al the optimist

Veteran Member
Mom had her latest check-up for cancer yesterday. All is good, thanks to God. So I CAN go off on Tuesday!!!! Whooppee!!!! This happy little bunny is so relieved that the evil beast is still at bay, and so pleased to be able to not feel guilty any more about having continued with my plans with faith in the future. My prayers are being answered again and I am so grateful. Last October I promised my next Camino would be one of thanks for the intervention or an understanding one of dedication to her memory. I am so glad it is the former and I have the continuing pleasure of this wonderful lady in my life. (And a joyful Camino) :):):):)
My life is so wonderful! I have no idea if I deserve it, but I will take it happily though.
Buen Camino all and may you be equally blessed.
Mozarbe here I come!

Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Glad to learn of your happy news, Al!
Now you can walk with a more care-free heart. Looking forward to reading about your adventures.
Carpe diem and, as always,
Ultreia!

Margaret Meredith

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Wonderful news..I fully understand your feelings. Even though my walk last year was for my birthday, it definitely became a walk in gratitude, that I could even do it. Buen Camino Al.

I'll bet your Mom is equally happy to see you fulfill your Camino
Buen Camino
Nanc

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Such welcome news, Al

and a gentle reminder for us all to Carpe Diem

Last night we were meant to be at a dear friends 60th birthday dinner. Instead she was rushed to hospital with a pulmonary embolism. Fortunately she was standing right next to an ambulance at a sporting event when it all happened.

Life is precious and fragile all at the same time - and wonderful too.

What a beautiful focus for your Camino.

Go Well

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Mom had her latest check-up for cancer yesterday. All is good, thanks to God. So I CAN go off on Tuesday!!!! Whooppee!!!! This happy little bunny is so relieved that the evil beast is still at bay, and so pleased to be able to not feel guilty any more about having continued with my plans with faith in the future. My prayers are being answered again and I am so grateful. Last October I promised my next Camino would be one of thanks for the intervention or an understanding one of dedication to her memory. I am so glad it is the former and I have the continuing pleasure of this wonderful lady in my life. (And a joyful Camino) :):):):)
My life is so wonderful! I have no idea if I deserve it, but I will take it happily though.
Buen Camino all and may you be equally blessed.
Mozarbe here I come!
Go, Camino Bunny!! Hop Hop!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back