• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

I Would Have Left SJPP April 10. Where Would I Be Now?

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2022
I would’ve left SJPP April 10. Where would I be now?

This was to be my first Camino. Maybe around Logrono or Los Arcos?

What would I have seen, what would I be doing? Pictures please:cool:.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
That sounds about right. Depending on your pace, and the hours you would walk, maybe to Najera? That would be an average of around 14 to 15 miles per day, but with no layover in Logrono. :)

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
My husband and I left SJPdP on 11 April last year. We were slow walkers so on Day 8 we walked from Muruzabal to Cirauqui via Eunate, Day 9 Cirauqui to Estella and Day 10 was Estella to Los Arcos. You would be enjoying many the white asparagus that was being harvested. Our host at Muruzabal served us a light vegetable broth in which white asparagus was the star and then we has a plate of lightly steamed white asparagus which had olive oil drizzled over it as a side20190419_100605.jpg to the meat dish. An unforgettable meal.

We reached Santiago on 2 June - 53 days. As I said, we were slow walkers 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️and this morning we decided that if we walked the Frances again we would take even longer 😁

@kiwi-couple : Love it! Thank you. I’m tentatively planning the trip for the same time next year. Hopefully it will be possible by then. Although I’m also thinking it could be three or four years before everything is back to normal. Nevertheless,I’ll definitely be looking for the white asparagus! And I agree, I’m lucky that I can take as long as I want, and that’s my plan. Slowwwwww...

Last edited:

€60,-
It was nice to see the photo of the white asparagus. My husband and I walked the Camino in August 2017. I never had white asparagus before. But there it was always in our salads. So this brought back many good memories.

Most read last week in this forum

When I hiked the Frances Route this happened. I was hiking in the afternoon just east of Arzua. I was reserved a bed at an albergue in Arzua, so I had already hiked all the way from San Xulien...
I am finalizing my packing list for Frances, and do not want to over pack. (I am 71) I will be starting at SJPdP on April 25th to Roncesvalles and forward. I was hoping on some advise as to...
First marker starting from Albergue Monasterio de la Magdalena in Sarria (113.460 km) Start: 2023.9.29 07:22 Arrival: 2023.9.30 13:18 walking time : 26 hours 47 minutes rest time : 3 hours 8...
A local Navarra website has posted a set of photos showing today's snowfall in the area around Roncesvalles. About 15cm of snow fell this morning surprising pilgrims on the way...
Hi! I’m a first time pilgrim. Is it possible to take a taxi from Astorga to Foncebadon? Thanks, Felicia
I have been planning to return and rejoin the path from Leon next week. ( Main route) I am wondering whether it might be better to wait until later in April to rejoin the path, my hope is to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back