• PLEASE NOTE: Please think twice before you travel to Spain now. More here.

Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

I would not advise traveling to Spain and walk right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Dear all,

I did a video yesterday in front of the cathedral where I talked a little about the current situation in Santiago and Spain.

Things change very quickly now, and after I did record this Navarra has decided to close its border. Todays paper also has the increase in cases in Santiago may also mean new measures soon. The to add to that, Madrid is reportedly considering asking the national government to apply a curfew in the city.

So as you can see, this is escalating now fast... and things will definitely become worse before it gets better. More places in Spain will have to shut down, and pilgrims traveling to Spain and walking now, might get stuck in a confined area... and not able to move on.

I don't like telling people what they should and not do, but you should at least know the situation and where it is likely heading. If it was me, I would not travel to Spain right now.

Stay safe!!

All the best from Santiago,
Ivar

Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) Portugues(2013)
San Salvador (2017) Ingles (2019)
Dear all,

I did a video yesterday in front of the cathedral where I talked a little about the current situation in Santiago and Spain.

Things change very quickly now, and after I did record this Navarra has decided to close its border. Todays paper also has the increase in cases in Santiago may also mean new measures soon. The to add to that, Madrid is reportedly considering asking the national government to apply a curfew in the city.

So as you can see, this is escalating now fast... and things will definitely become worse before it gets better. More places in Spain will have to shut down, and pilgrims traveling to Spain and walking now, might get stuck in a confined area... and not able to move on.

I don't like telling people what they should and not do, but you should at least know the situation and where it is likely heading. If it was me, I would not travel to Spain right now.

Stay safe!!

Ivar
You have a good finger on the pulse, Ivar, and thank you for sharing what you know. A friend in Pamplona told me last night just what you are saying. Here, In Dublin, the government is saying that 2021 will be governed by this virus as well. For those who are younger, I offer my genuine sympathy. At my age, I can deal with the restrictions in a way that I see is more frustrating for younger people. Try to have patience. Incidentally, Iberia is going to swallow up the money I paid them just two weeks before we really got the drift of this whole story! All I say now is: if it paid for a bit of the wages of one of the staff, I‘m ok with that!

murraydv

Via de la Plata / Sanabres / Camino de Levante
Camino(s) past & future
Completed Via de la Plata (2018).
Started Camino de Levante (2019).
Thanks Ivar, what you say makes a lot of sense. Things are generally deteriorating throughout Europe. In Ireland, we are going into a 6 week lock down from tomorrow night, hoping to emerge for Christmas. At least I can walk 5 klm from my home.

I cancelled my 2020 camino back in April, postponing it until April 2021. To be honest, I am now having significant doubts about even that. We are heading into November, our 10th month since the pandemic broke out and we are struggling with the rapid increase in numbers, going into major restrictions. How could one plan a Camino when, as you point out, you could find yourself locked down in a confined area. More importantly, we all need to play our part in keeping communities safe, both at home and throughout Spain, and our personal wishes to walk the Camino might need to be put on hold for another while. Who knows? Spring time might bring better fortune.
Thank you for keeping us all up to date Ivar.

Camino(s) past & future
Frances (2017), Primitivo (2019)
Without a vaccine, we are in a long term holding pattern. And this is so difficult and frustrating for ,especially, younger people, as Kirkie says. By the way Kirkie, won’t Iberia give you a voucher? I hope so...
Many thanks to Ivar, for his patient and wise advice. I suppose if we are looking for some good news, it looks like some phase 3 vaccine trials are looking promising. May there be a solution soon🙏🏼

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
I am nearly midway. I know about the bus to skirt Leon, does anyone know of other problems before Santiago?
If you look at the map here:

...it looks like there are no restrictions of movement (the red parts) after Leon. The purple zones have some limitations on how many can gather max 10 I think... and some more restrictions for cafes and bars.. but this changes very quickly..

Added later: It seems the maps is updated every day, so the map you see now is as of this morning.

Kiernan

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés febr/march (2012)
Camino Francés febr/march (2019)
Camino Francés febr/march (2020)
Just if it helps...

I'm living near Barcelona, and I was going tomorrow morning to Santander (my home town) . A week or so to spend with my family there, and travelling quietly with my motorbike (well....a humble scooter...:-D ).

My idea, sleep the first night in an Albergueat Puente la Reina, Estella, or maybe Los Arcos. Next day, drive home making a quick stop in Burgos.

Today I decided not to travel. Things are getting worst, and two provinces where I need to travel through are becoming restrictions areas.

So, my advice is......stay at home. I don't like it and I was anxious to meet my family there, but...good times will come back!

Stay safe all of you
K.

Camino Chrissy

Take one step forward...then keep on walking..
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019
And this is so difficult and frustrating for ,especially, younger people,
I find it difficult for myself because being somewhat older if I have to wait indefinitely then health may not be on my side, where as most younger people have many years of life left. I think for most of us who love walking caminos, the waiting is frustrating and difficult and has no age barrier.

Lexicos

Jim
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances
Camino Portuguese 2019
The best we can do is to
be on our guard ...
1603195871559.png

be patient .......
1603195913774.png

stay fit .......
1603196008080.png

keep strong and healthy .....
1603196112175.png

and wait it out and
when travel opens up
be ready to
get set and go......
1603196251721.png

Last edited:

filly

Camino(s) past & future
Frances, via de la Plata, Sanabres, camino de Levante, Norte, Primitivo, Ingles, Santiago to Muxia and Fisterra, part chemin in France, der Oekumenische Pilgerweg/via Regia, via Tolosana, Aragones, 2017 April/May Lisbon to SdC
I am nearly midway. I know about the bus to skirt Leon, does anyone know of other problems before Santiago?
I am in Ponferrada. I took the bus. No problems so far. About 30 to 40 pilgrims en route as far as I can see.

filly

Camino(s) past & future
Frances, via de la Plata, Sanabres, camino de Levante, Norte, Primitivo, Ingles, Santiago to Muxia and Fisterra, part chemin in France, der Oekumenische Pilgerweg/via Regia, via Tolosana, Aragones, 2017 April/May Lisbon to SdC
I mean I took the great bus at Virgen del Camino to skirt Leon. Some hiked through the city without problems but the cathedral would appear to be closed.

Camino Chrissy

Take one step forward...then keep on walking..
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019
Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) Portugues(2013)
San Salvador (2017) Ingles (2019)
Without a vaccine, we are in a long term holding pattern. And this is so difficult and frustrating for ,especially, younger people, as Kirkie says. By the way Kirkie, won’t Iberia give you a voucher? I hope so...
Many thanks to Ivar, for his patient and wise advice. I suppose if we are looking for some good news, it looks like some phase 3 vaccine trials are looking promising. May there be a solution soon🙏🏼
It was a very long story, and finally I took a voucher. It may well be out of date before I can use it...

arthur1218

Camino(s) past & future
Have to ask Santa
The idea of avoiding certain parts of Iberian Peninsula on the way to Santiago is nothing new. As far as I know that's how the Camino del Norte originated. There were different obstacles to stay away from at that time though.

Last edited:

malingerer

samarkand
Camino(s) past & future
cf (2), de la plata, cp. (2003 -2018)
Dear all,

Stay safe!!

Ivar
stay well Ivar. You are important to us. Take care of your family.

Vaya con Dios.

Samarkand.

Camino(s) past & future
CF- Finisterre-Muxia 03/17; Camino SK 10/17; Norte 03/18; Ingles 11/18; Augusta 03/19
Dear all,

Stay safe!!

Ivar
Thank you Ivar for your dedication to update us all. Although the economic impact of fewer pilgrims on our beloved camino service/providers is huge, I believe staying home and not risking transmitting Covid to the Spanish community is more critical to getting us back walking sooner.

Camino(s) past & future
Primitivo (2018)
Primitivo (2019)
Invierno (2019)
Del Baztan (2020)
Dear all,

Stay safe!!

Ivar
Thank you Ivar, for always having our best interests in mind, and for keeping us so current. My heart is heavy, but my faith and hopes remain strong. This too shall pass... Stay strong everyone! ❤️

Camino(s) past & future
Lots ;0)
Moderators have received multiple Reports in regard to some posts in this Thread. Some statements and assertions made seem to be based on wishful thinking rather than rational consideration of current Covid related issues and the transmission vectors of this virus. Moderators concluded that Members have themselves responded thoroughly to the reported posts and that our intervention is not required at this point.

Members will be minded that factual information from reliable sources is of more value in our current situation than magical realism. Members will also be minded that Forum Rules apply even during a pandemic and Moderators will continue to do their best to maintain open discourse.

Last edited:

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Quite a few posts in this thread has been deleted. I am open to having others with different opinions participate on this forum, but disinformation and breaking the law regarding confinement is where I draw the line.

The situation in Spain right now is changing fast, it looks like we might be in for a nationwide curfew soon (see my link above).

trecile

Camino Addict
Camino(s) past & future
Francés (2016 & 2017), Norte (2018), Francés-Salvador-Norte (2019), Portuguese (2019)
I find it difficult for myself because being somewhat older if I have to wait indefinitely then health may not be on my side, where as most younger people have many years of life left. I think for most of us who love walking caminos, the waiting is frustrating and difficult and has no age barrier.
I agree. I don't see how this is harder for younger people.

Ianinam

Camino(s) past & future
CF 2013 / CP 2018
Hospitalera at Roncesvalles:
2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020
The albergue in Roncesvalles has announced:
Dear pilgrims, Given the new perimeter confinement measures to the entire province of Navarra, we see ourselves in the position of CLOSING the accommodation in Roncesvalles from tomorrow, Wednesday, October 21, until the Government of Navarra decides to lift said confinement. We hope that with these measures, Covid 19 will disappear from our environment, or at least it will be drastically reduced. For the moment, the Camino will have to wait. Cheer up everyone !!! Buen Camino!!!

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances Roncesvalles to Sahagun Oct 2016
Sahagun to SDC April 2017 Burgos to SDC April 2018
You have a good finger on the pulse, Ivar, and thank you for sharing what you know. A friend in Pamplona told me last night just what you are saying. Here, In Dublin, the government is saying that 2021 will be governed by this virus as well. For those who are younger, I offer my genuine sympathy. At my age, I can deal with the restrictions in a way that I see is more frustrating for younger people. Try to have patience. Incidentally, Iberia is going to swallow up the money I paid them just two weeks before we really got the drift of this whole story! All I say now is: if it paid for a bit of the wages of one of the staff, I‘m ok with that!

I agree Kirkie with Ivar's assessment. We need to be patient and not engage in foolish behaviour. One thought I would add is that while being concerned with younger people, we must remember older people. Each year or two (or more) that walking the Camino is not a viable undertaking, closes a finite window of opportunity to walk for seniors. As a senior, I look upon this situation as not having to postpone a camino but possibly the end of an opportunity to return to Spain.

Marbe2

Camino(s) past & future
2015-2019 walked all or more than half of CF 7 times... CP recently cancelled by Covid 19!
I can appreciate circumstances where it could be very difficult for any person, at any age, to live with the personal limitations we are all experiencing. For me, It is important to focus on what is, rather than what is not currently possible, because that leads to focusing on what is missing and leads me to negative feelings. Rather, I choose to accept the current circumstances and am considering alternate choices. I would love to return to the camino in September 2021. However that may not be possible? So, I am also exploring other regional trips- like walking a section of Appalachian Trail; renting a cabin in Maine for several weeks; driving out west with our dog, and camping with cots, in our outback and an easy to use but spacious tent. In the meantime, I'm repainting my house, except the ceilings, improving FL skills, trying new recipes,gardening, and eating health (lost 20lb.). Oh, and I am keeping my eye on airfares to Spain for the Fall of 2021 as well!😆😆😆

Last edited:
Camino(s) past & future
Frances (2017), Primitivo (2019)
@trecile and Kirkie- I certainly didn’t mean to imply that the waiting isn’t hard for all of us, regardless of age. It is -without doubt- and you have my empathy! I would have completed my third Camino a week and a half ago- and was very sad to cancel it. My only point is that many of our younger posters have lived in a different world than I grew up in and, as a group, are perhaps less used to delayed gratification. However, even that is a generalization that would not apply to all.
Sorry for any confusion! And I hope no one is offended.

Ernesto.IT

Camino(s) past & future
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Dear all,

Stay safe!!

Ivar

I'm happy that your message is finally being heard by many more people,
I've been preaching it for several weeks without being taken seriously, good of you Ivar.🙂

Sue127

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés, Oct 2020
Thank you for your replies. The 'sty at home' advice is too late for me now as I am two days out of Leon. I am aware of all the social distancing and masking advice and am sure, that if followed carefully I, and anyone I meet, will be as OK as if I were in my home town. I am really grateful to Ivar for his help and those of you with accurate information. I will keep returning to this thread to check for more. Many thanks.

jefferyonthecamino

http://www.barrerabooks.com/ - Guidebooks
Camino(s) past & future
Francés (1994) & (2013 - 2019)
Portugués (2015 - 2019)
de Madrid (2019)
Argentino/Inglés (2020)
From what I have read it is, along with age, a contributing factor to the dire effect C19 can have on you.
this may be the case, along with a host of other variables that we believe we know (eg. blood type) and that we yet do not know.

if the title of this thread is advice about travelling to spain and walking right now, and taking into account the restrictions (ie. navarra lockdown, león and burgos lockdown) and the general situation across spain, i believe our concerns should be about protecting others by not becoming contagion carriers and/or making the spanish health authority response more difficult by unnecessary travel.

it really is not about 'us'.

Sue127

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés, Oct 2020
@jefferyonthecamino. I have been paying close attention to the situation, and 18 days ago, it was deemed OK to start. Hence, I am not asking for information about starting a Camino, but in continuing it in the safest way for others and myself. If social distancing and mask wearing is the acceptable way to proceed, then I am doing all I can to limit the spread. At the large albergues, our temperature is taken, this doesn't happen at the smaller ones.

Camino(s) past & future
SJPP2Santiago completed (Sept.15, 2018).
Dear all,

Stay safe!!

Ivar
Dear all,

Stay safe!!

Ivar
Thank you Ivar for being our eyes/ears on the ground for COVID updates. Sincerely appreciated. Stay safe. Mary

natefaith

Staff member
Camino(s) past & future
Sarria-Santiago (2009)
León-Ponferrada (2014)
Camino Inglés (2017)
I just started a new thread about it, but if you're walking right now, please do be aware that Galicia and Santiago will have new restrictions starting on Thursday. Some of the restrictions may not affect you much, but this one - not being able to eat inside bars and cafes in Santiago and in Milladoiro - might. !

Last edited:
Camino(s) past & future
(2009): Camino Frances
(2011): Sevilla-Salamanca, VdlP
(2012): Salamanca-SdC, VdlP
(2014): SJpdP-Astorga
(2015): Astorga-SdC
(2016) May Pamplona-Moratinos; Sept.:Burgos-SdC
(2016): August/Sept: Camino San Olav (Burgos-Covarubbias), Burgos-Sarria
(2017): May: Portuguese; Sept: Pamplona-SdC
I just started a new thread about it, but if you're walking right now, please do be aware that Galicia and Santiago will have new restrictions starting on Thursday. Some of the restrictions may not affect you much, but this one - not being able to eat inside restaurants in Santiago and in Milladoiro - might. !
No more wine & tapas in Do Bispo then. I'm staying home 'till this is over...

David Tallan

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances (1989 and 2016), Portugues - from Porto (2018)
Of course, this can be hard for people at any age. The advantage I think I have at my age is that I know what my parents and grandparents went through. My grandmother, whom I knew, was born in 1900. When she was 14, WWI started and lasted 4 years, immediately followed by the influenza epidemic. As she was entering her 30s the Great Depression hit which lasted for years and was followed by WWII which lasted for years. My father didn't have WWI to deal with, but he did have the Depression and WWII. If Covid lasts for a year or two, I'll still have it a lot easier than my parents and grandparents and I feel that. On the other hand, my kids look at their parents and we had it easy. They are stuck in the greatest disruption of the last 50 years (at least, in this part of the world) and they know how much easier we had it at their age. I suspect that makes it extra hard for them.

Last edited:

trevorcc

Camino(s) past & future
SJPD to Santiago 2013,2014, Camino de Levante Sept. 2016, Frances March 2018, planning 2020
Dear all,

Stay safe!!

Ivar
Keep safe all my Spanishfriends and those who will ignore the warnings please think off the others you pass.

Rebekah Scott

Camino Busybody
Camino(s) past & future
Many, various, and continuing.
Because the Ditch Pigs annual Camino Cleanup is severely abbreviated this year, if not canceled altogether, I encourage all frustrated pilgrims to join the cause and pick up all the litter they find within 5 kilometers of their homes, for five consecutive days! (Use gloves and pickup tools like salad tongs).
It's great exercise, you get instant results, and sometimes people appreciate it.. and you will find it is FUN, and be spurred to join us in a camino trash pickup sometime in the future!
The Camino isn't just in Spain. It begins on your door step.

cathietherese

Catherine Davis
Camino(s) past & future
SJPDP - Finistere May/June 2012
Le-Puy-en-Velay to Cahors/ June 2019
Dear all,

Ivar, thank you again for great leadership and such a considered response. It is very sad to learn the virus is escalating so much in Spain, Europe and elsewhere in the world. The freedom of the beloved Camino is special to all pilgrims in different ways, and now it seems to me it is teaching us that freedom and having a pragmatic approach to valuing human safety are not mutually exclusive. Stay safe everyone, and all prayers to a treatment or vaccine arriving soon.

Jeff Crawley

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Currently on a "Virtual" Camino and striding out across Castile y Leon!
this may be the case, along with a host of other variables that we believe we know (eg. blood type) and that we yet do not know.

if the title of this thread is advice about travelling to spain and walking right now, and taking into account the restrictions (ie. navarra lockdown, león and burgos lockdown) and the general situation across spain, i believe our concerns should be about protecting others by not becoming contagion carriers and/or making the spanish health authority response more difficult by unnecessary travel.

it really is not about 'us'.
I totally agree with you - just wondering why did you go off on one about people being overweight?

Camino(s) past & future
StJeanPDP to Santiago: March23-May6 2016
Thanks for the update Ivar.
Here in Australia ("Oz" to Aussies and Kiwis) we are quite insulated in our isolation, being an island nation. It is distressing hearing of the hardships in your country and the effects on pilgrims wanting to undertake their Camino. Although we appear to have Covid contained over here we are diligently vigilant in ensuring we don't become complacent. Businesses are struggling severely (and folding!) with the restrictions over our border closures between States. As Kiwi John Newman said earlier we have allowed restricted movement between New Zealand and select Australian States with quarantining on arrival.
All I can say is the Camino will always be there. We were wanting to walk again next year but have to settle with exploring our vast country, not a bad option though!
Please stay safe , mask up and wash your hands thoroughly....I'd like a dollar for every time I've heard that!
Kind regards and Buen Camino to our Camino family.
Aussie Ian

Kanga

Staff member
Camino(s) past & future
Francés x 5, Le Puy x 2, Arles, Tours, Norte, Madrid, Via de la Plata, Portuguese, Primitivo
@Jeff Crawley confusion has arisen because posts were deleted by the Moderators, and @jefferyonthecamino was probably referring to one of those posts.

Sometimes the forum is like the camino - full of unexpected twists and turns. But hopefully we are all headed in the same direction.

jefferyonthecamino

http://www.barrerabooks.com/ - Guidebooks
Camino(s) past & future
Francés (1994) & (2013 - 2019)
Portugués (2015 - 2019)
de Madrid (2019)
Argentino/Inglés (2020)
@jefferyonthecamino. I have been paying close attention to the situation, and 18 days ago, it was deemed OK to start. Hence, I am not asking for information about starting a Camino, but in continuing it in the safest way for others and myself. If social distancing and mask wearing is the acceptable way to proceed, then I am doing all I can to limit the spread. At the large albergues, our temperature is taken, this doesn't happen at the smaller ones.
except for entering and leaving Navarra, there are currently no other mobility restrictions for pilgrims on the French Camino. likewise, if i am not mistaken, the pilgrim office remains open and so do some/many of the public albergues, so stay safe and Buen Camino!

Marbe2

Camino(s) past & future
2015-2019 walked all or more than half of CF 7 times... CP recently cancelled by Covid 19!
T
I do realise that many forum members cannot exercise the freedom to travel to Spain right now, so @ivar's explanations are irrelevant for them.

Although, those of us who are not living on the European continent can not travel to Spain, I, do, find the videos and narratives that Ivar provides quite helpful. We do not get to see scenes of SdC with empty streets at home....And, we also get to see the caution and concern projected by Ivar for pilgrims in the Videos. Most of us have a clear spiritual/ emotional/ Social/ connection to the Camino and while we have our own covid issues, we are united with the sufferings that many of those kind camino angels are enduring.

Rebekah Scott

Camino Busybody
Camino(s) past & future
Many, various, and continuing.
I'm a "camino angel" of the raggedy and opinionated type. I get fed up with people contradicting the people who run this forum. If you don't like the way they're running the place, feel free to take your opinions someplace else.
This is a respectable place, where people treat one another with dignity and tolerance. Act like a respectable pilgrim.

Marbe2

Camino(s) past & future
I'm a "camino angel" of the raggedy and opinionated type. I get fed up with people contradicting the people who run this forum. If you don't like the way they're running the place, feel free to take your opinions someplace else.
This is a respectable place, where people treat one another with dignity and tolerance. Act like a respectable pilgrim.
Rebecca, I have never met you, but, I know, I recognize a Camino Angel by their good works, “by their fruits you shall know them”..... you are definitely in that group! Thank you for your service.

Turga

Camino tortuga
Camino(s) past & future
CF (Aug/Sep 2017)
CF (Aug/Sep 2018)

In other words: Shut up and comply or leave! :rolleyes:

Rex

One Step at a Time
Camino(s) past & future
SJPdP to Santiago (2013)
Lisboa to Santiago (2018)
via Francigena (1st Half ~ 6/2021)
History is repeating itself as we live. I am just finishing the great tome by John M Barry, "The Great Influenza -- The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in History". It is one of the definitive works exploring all the aspects of the Great Flu of 1918. While the current virus (COVID 19, in the vernacular of the US) has been less deadly than the virus of 1918, there are many parallels that are instructive to our behavior today. There were people (apparently, including one of our deceased local parish priests -- who knew??), who protested the social distancing and mask wearing that were encouraged or mandated at that time. There were also secondary spikes over the winter of 1918 in many of the large American metropolises where measures to combat the virus were relaxed too early. While intercontinental travel wasn't so prevalent (unless you were a serviceman being shipped to or from the battlefields of Europe), the initial wave beginning in January of 1918 led to many severe restrictions in major cities across the US and Europe. Following a mild spring and summer, with an abating wave (sounding familiar?), restrictions were relaxed in many places, only to have a second wave of new cases in the fall and winter of 1918. Scientists are split over the nature of the second wave, as these types of RNA viruses mutate rapidly and the second wave may have been triggered (at the very least, exacerbated) by a mutation of the original 1918 virus. [Note: this flu is inaccurately referred to as the Spanish Flu, but ironically it most likely originated (was transmitted to humans from pigs) in the midwestern US near a very large US Army base where thousands of US servicemen were crowded together with no social distancing possible.]
My conclusions from reading the book and from an educational background in the organic sciences is that we have another six-nine months of virus impact ahead of us, globally, and I need to take personal responsibility for my actions, including doing things I normally would eschew as infringements of my personal liberty, and make sure my immuno-compromised spouse, her aging father, my elderly siblings (they won't like that description much!), and my fellow humans are safe as I can make them.
This too will pass -- and I will walk the Camino again, but not this year, or maybe even next.
Stay safe.
Buen Camino.

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
I have a feeling that most people are in agreement on what is best to do right now camino wise. We can have different opinions, that is fine, I just wanted to let everyone know mine.

I will close this thread now, please feel free to PM me if you want to continue the discussion, or if you have constructive suggestions/ideas on how we can better moderate this forum.

Un constructive ideas and insults, will be ignored :)

All the best from Santiago!
Ivar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Booking.com