Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Iberia 55 times more expensive than RyanAir to London

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Air-Berlin starts flights from Porto in November, RyanAir in January. British Airways has slashed prices on flights to Porto. It looks like the entry of low cost airlines in the north western corer of the peninsula will cut prices for the consumer.

Your comments...

The Way: Through a Field of Stars (audiobook)
A great book to listen to while training for the Camino or to relive the experience!
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
A

Anonymous

Hi Ivar,

thanks God Ryanair finally will fly from Santiago.
It just incredible how Iberia has never put down the prices or given any offer on their direct flight from Santiago to London. :evil:
Now with Ryanair as competitor, Iberia will lose completely this race, and they will finally have to put down the prices this time.... In any case..., even if they put the prices down, I won't fly with them never ever again....

:D 8) :lol:
Juan

Most read last week in this forum

I will arrive in Santiago on Friday evening, potentially quite late (11 PM). I am planning to sleep in Santiago on Friday night and then either take a bus for the Camino Ingles or to walk to...
The new record of written Compostelas is almost there...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon