• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

I'll go

ghirettina

Time of past OR future Camino
French, English, Primitivo. Finisterre past
Hi pilgrims, I try to read even though my English is not very good, be patient.
I am a pilgrim and Italian July 12th I'll be Montserrat to start this journey and then, to San Giacomo willing, walking sull'aragonese to Puente de reina. I have read some threads and blog Sulu whom I thank.

I think I understand that it is lonely enough served by services for pilgrims, reported to not get lost, I hope so because I'm a bit 'starting without much training as was the case in the previous paths.

If someone had nine news and updated I would be very grateful.

Ultreya and Suseya

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I walked this month with a French pilgrim who started in Briacon. He passed through Arles, Lourdes and Oloron before crossing the Pyrenees at Somport. By then he had walked nearly 800 km on the Via Tolosana. I can tell you from my own experience it is not well marked after Oloron but then there is only one way to walk and that is south until you reach Jaca and then you turn west and head towards Puenta la Reina (Navarra.) If there is no trail to follow, there is always the road side.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hello
Don't worry it is well marked.
I started on July 12th from Barcelona, walked two days to Monserrat, met peregrina2000 and we are now in Sangüesa, two days from Puente la Reina.
All is well.
Good luck!
Cheers,
Lee

Thanks a lot!!!

July is a mistake or not, is it June?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

Day 1 - To Montserrat we go ...... 4 yrs since the last Camino, older, less brain cells, easily confused usually followed by a touch of frustration and sometimes panic :) . I left Coventry, UK at...
Hiya, currently on the Camino and I’m in need of some advice on how to split up the days from Huesca until I reach the Camino Aragonés by Santa Cilia. I have a rough plan but the next few days...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back